Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Somethings changing.....

Somethings changing.....

Tags : None
  • Back when I started my journey things were very different and I started with a heavy focus on the clothes and accessories (had my ears peirced etc and I haven't worn a *male* piece of jewellery for a very long time) but at the time the persona's of my male self and the one that emerged when I was dressed were very different. This perhaps had something to do with Shirley being a bit of a creative and artistic outlet and possibly the personification of her has more to do with female impersonation.

But things changed and as my hair grew longer the clothes were not always the catalyst. In fact I can quite vividly remember my partner commenting one day as I took my hair out of a pony tail and let it flow, shook it out and she clearly said "Shirls is here now isn't she!" and yes she was.

Anyway, I think what was essentially a pretty severe personality split is slowly joining together and my approaches to various things aren't so specific and dictated by y current presentation. Possibly this also comes as a realisation that feminity isn't about clothes and what you're wearing or haviing your hair out etc (although these can certainly help in terms of the external appearances). Its becoming an interesting time that isn't so dictated by the opportunities I have to dress (possibly due to the fact that I haven't had the time or the place to do so is also a factor here).

May 18, 2015 12:48 PM BST
  • you mention that"This perhaps had something to do with Shirley being a bit of a creative and artistic outlet and possibly the personification of her has more to do with female impersonation.

'My other self is also very artisic,and creative

MY step sis does really like michelle but she does call on here when she does need help with girlls things  like braiding hair and decorating

I used to think it was mainly the cloths at times  at lease i thought I was just a crossdresser .and was doing it to,get my jollies.

But Later i found that it wasnt the cloths after several times having them   donned all day .SO  i found out i was the same with or with out the female attire .  Cause i keept going in and out of male .female modes on a daily basis

that whenafter several sessions  the theapist found out i had multipile peroanalities and this what cause the gender shifts Cause one was male  and one was female

May 19, 2015 3:22 AM BST
  • Its not so much that Shirley is creative and my male self isn't. Its more that Shirley was like a canvas upon which I could create a feminine self which was the combination of makeup, clothes, mannerisms, vocalisation etc.

I don't think it is uncommon for Transgendered individuals to go through initial phases of splitting themselves into two very unique and almost opposite selves but I could be wrong.

May 19, 2015 9:56 AM BST