i'm BACK!

Tags : None
  • Its been YEARS since i was last here but now i'm back for good. Its been quite a busy time for me, had some good and some not so good things happen to me but i have dealt with them in my usual way. I suppose the BIGGEST thing this year by far was the fact that in early april i made my first ever trip up to Scotland to spend the week with Robert and i had a truly memorable week. Got to visit lots of interesting places......Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling and the Wallace Monument being just a few. I am already planning my next wee trip north of the border early next year.

The other thing thats been occupying my time has been the  books i've produced on a certain matter. They are all about the RAF/USAAF airfields in eastern england, this is something i am passionate about & have made lots of good contacts with the various groups, some of whom have my books in their libraries. I have three of my books in the biggest USAAF library outside of London. I am also involved the historical research they do & i am currently volunteering as an audio summariser, meaning i listen to recorded interviews and summarise them for our archive.

So as you can see  i've been a real busy girl, but now i'm Back and i aint going nowhere.

"When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      July 31, 2015 10:13 PM BST
  • Great to see you back, Anna-Marie!

xx

August 1, 2015 10:39 AM BST