Ann Arbor, MI

Tags : None
  • Really anywhere in Ann Arbor is trans friendly. This is a very very liberal, open minded, and accepting college town with a higher than average LGBT population. One of my favorite places is called The Necto Night Club. The most Trans friendly nights to go are Monday for Goth/ Industrial night and Friday for pride night. On both nights it's about half the same crowd anyway and they do a lot of special events like Pajama night, hero's vs villains, general cosplay, formal prom night, gangster 30's night, etc. Anyway, it's a fun place and usually on any given Monday their are a least a couple other trans girls, on fridays there are many trans girls and trans guys, though I must admit the trans guys are usually harder to spot because they usually pass pretty well.
    Come check it out, I hope to see you there ^_^
      August 19, 2015 6:36 PM BST
  • I read your post honey and plan to go soon  now, I live in the area. Thanks again for the info, they should hire you!

August 20, 2015 12:54 AM BST
  • Awesome, I can't wait to see you there ^_^ If you go on the web site and see what theme or special event or whatever they are doing, most of the time you will get in free if you are in costume. This week was pajama night and I got in for free in a slutty little night gown and fishnets lol the door guys are usually really cool ;)
    Btw Charlene, you're from westland? I grew up there and still spend about half the time there. We should meet sometime, I've never seen any other special ladies like us in Westland before O_o
      August 20, 2015 5:25 AM BST
  • My wife took me to dinner for the first time dressed as a woman.  We went to the Aut Bar, in Ann Arbor.  The food is great, and we both had a wonderful time.  Its a gay bar, where crossdressers/transgenders are very welcome.  We've gone back several times, and the service has always been great and everyone is very friendly.

September 11, 2015 3:59 PM BST