Shoes!

• 1 posts
    October 16, 2015 7:32 PM BST

So I'm looking to increase my heel collection and I find that heels range so far in size, I can't really trust shopping online. Any trans friendly shoe ideas for stores in the states? I'm semi comfortable going out in public and doing my thing, but wasn't sure how other girls shoe shop.

• October 16, 2015 10:29 PM BST

Because I wear size 13, I am limited in where I can shop. I went to Avenue and found that their shoes fit pretty well I was told that if you buy online at Payless and don't like them, you can return them to your local store.

• 7 posts
    November 11, 2015 2:37 AM GMT

I shop en femme regularly. I prefer Shoe Show,or Encore. They always have lots of shoes and the store is roomy . Lots of places to sit and lots of mirrors.

• 2017 posts
    March 8, 2016 7:55 PM GMT

If you are pretty comfortable being out and about then the best way is to go and try them in the store, that way, you know they fit well before you buy them and end of having to return them. Online shoe shopping is always problematic, for all women. Besides, it isn't much fun either! 

At least in store you have a wide range of styles available in one place and plenty of stores to choose from in pretty much any high street so you ought to be able to find someting you like.