Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Hormone City » Pueraria Mirifica

Pueraria Mirifica

Tags : None
  • I am now taking Pueraria Mirifica only.Have stopped fenugreek.This my breasts today-18 october 2015

This post was edited by miss sudha at November 7, 2016 2:55 PM GMT
      October 18, 2015 7:26 AM BST
  • Has the Pueraria Mififica made a difference in your growth? Were you only taking fenugreek before? Thanks

January 24, 2016 4:25 PM GMT
  • Yes ,look at my photo.

February 3, 2016 5:26 AM GMT
  • There is no breast tissue there and to me it looks like this has been caused by a breast pump just stretching the skin.

I would expect the breasts of a 90 year old female to look like that not a 39 year old.

Go and have a blood test and see if there is any estrogen in your blood , I very much doubt there is any. Your skin condition also looks poor so I would suggest asking a doctor if it the crap you are taking is causing it.

To anyone reading this none of these plant extracts will give you breasts. I have been taking prescribed hormones for a decade and have normal shaped female breasts which are made up of breast tissue not saggy skin.

February 13, 2016 8:21 PM GMT
  • I have never used any breast pump ever in my life

February 19, 2016 7:21 AM GMT
  • I am not going to argue with you but if those were my breasts I would not be proud of them and I would not display them.

Your right one (left to us) looks about 5 centimetres longer than the other one. If anyone clicks on the image they can see that. To me it looks like a before and after advertisment for breast implants and yours looks like the before.

Again there is no breast tissue there. If you are serious that this was caused by plant extracts then it is a very good way of doing the decent thing and saying these things will distort your body.

February 19, 2016 1:39 PM GMT