Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Hormone City » Online hormones no script

Online hormones no script

Tags : None
  • Hello, I'm curious where/what sites are available to order hormones online without a perscription in the USA? I'm well aware of the self medicating dangers and thought inhouse used to be the big one but i see that its no longer online. Thanks for any help!!

May 8, 2016 9:26 PM BST
    3 1652 3‚ 0

https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx

is that working for you?

xx

May 8, 2016 10:43 PM BST
  • I went to the link... seems that the only way to pay is by giving your bank account and routing number... I had to back out as it was a little too scary to me.

June 13, 2016 12:45 PM BST
    3 1652 3‚ 0

Looks like USA customers do indeed have fewer payment options:

Q: What payment options are there:

A:

USA Shoppers:

• eChecks
    • Unfortunately we no longer accept Visa Debit and Credit Cards or MasterCard due to lobbyist pressure from BigPharma interests.
    • Wire Transfer from your bank
    • Any money transfer service (not PayPal)
    • We are unable to accept American Express from USA customers.

https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/t-help.aspx

I've no idea how eChecks work but maybe that would be a less scary option. They are a reputable company though and I can vouch for their reliability.

xx

June 13, 2016 1:53 PM BST
  • I just went all the way through the order process...  after the e-check information (which is still makes you give all your bank info) it seems this site now requires a prescription. bummer.

June 20, 2016 12:39 PM BST
  • Though it is my thoughts on the matter, there are many here with the same inclination on this matter - taking hormones without proper diagnosis, regular care of a certified doctor, a proper prescription, and regular monitoring can be quite hazardous and it not recommended. It is best to act in your best interests in health in all its dimensions. All the best on this. Take Care.
      June 23, 2016 6:17 PM BST
  • Just FYI for those who plan on ordering from Online Pharmacies without a prescription.. I was nervous but took the plunge and ordered from two different sites last month successfully paying with bitcoin (which wasn't that hard to set up)

www.inhousepharmacy.vu  - Progynova, came in a little over two weeks with good expiration date (2020)

pharmaoffshore.com - oestrogel came in about three weeks also with good expiration date (2019)

Both sites gave discounts for bitcoin (i believe 10% for inhouse and 25% for Pharmaoffshore), but the packaging for pharmaoffshore was out of box with the boxes in the package flat separate from the tubes to save space, oh and pharmaoffshore shipped out of Thailand

November 3, 2016 2:48 AM GMT