Just venting...don't think anything can be done...

• June 24, 2016 5:03 PM BST
    I don't think anything can be resolved, but I always use my iPhone and the last couple of days have been horrible! After I write a comment on the home page, I tap Post Comment and it's frozen. I have to copy my comment, hit refresh, then paste it and hit Post Comment again. This has happened countless times! I try to like someone's post, and the like button is frozen, so I have to refresh yet again, then tap like again! Is anyone else experiencing this?

There are so many glitches while using my phone and this website, but I put up with it because it's a great site. Anyone who is reading this who is not a member, please join, you don't know what you're missing out on. So much goes on on the member's home page! Please sign up and post things on the home page, like people, like their comments and photos...we'd love to have you! Support others and get support yourself. Just use a laptop or computer! Haha!
    • 141 posts
    June 24, 2016 9:59 PM BST

A few questions to begin Lisa,

Is your phone upto date with the operating system? I.E. IOS version whatever it is...

Are you accessing the mobile version or the desktop version from your phone?

Is there anykind of software you use to see the site?

• June 24, 2016 10:21 PM BST
    Thanks Matt.

There are no pending updates, so yes, all updated.

Desktop version, I didn't know there is a mobile version. Please, tell me more! Hope I can access it...I've never seen any signs to tell me to click on the mobile version, like I've seen on other sites.

No, not that I'm aware of, just the Safari browser...
    • 141 posts
    June 24, 2016 10:53 PM BST

After looking at this, I think I need some more time to root through everything but I will let you know if I can find a better solution for you

• June 25, 2016 8:31 PM BST
    Thank you so much for trying. So far today it seems to be working...maybe it's one of those glitches that will fix itself...