Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Passing in public » Do you look like a woman?

Do you look like a woman?

Tags : None
  • There is a website called photofeeler.com that takes any photo you post there and has other members rating it on various items. The good thing about it is that no names, e-mails, sexuality, or anything is tied to the photo. It's a great way to see how others respond to your image without the fear of being clocked. Of course, you have to register and rate other people's pictures to get them to rate yours, but that is a small price to pay.

I put up a picture of me enfemme from years ago. I was rated as confident, but not very fun. :-( I have work to do....

October 1, 2016 4:15 PM BST
  • I don't think I would want to be rated,   I would take it hard if I did'nt get votes that I thought I deserved,   We used to have a rate my picture on here, I always gave everyone a 10 out of 10, but some members  deliberately rate other members 1 out of 10 to boost there own positions.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      October 5, 2016 10:44 PM BST
  • I don't think I could stand being rated. My outside does not come close to matching my inside. That really bothers me.
      January 26, 2017 6:29 PM GMT
  • I know this addresses an old post, but the Photofeeler attracted my interest. I posted my avatar picture and waited a couple of weeks. I got 165 people rating me. Only 10% rated me as attractive. WoW what a blow to my confidence. Be advised, this hurts. Now having said that, this is a very young group. I may be the oldest contestant. They did rate be high in trustworthy however, so I guess thats something.

April 18, 2017 2:39 PM BST
  • One other thing ladies. Have you noticed we T-gurls often dress much more feminine than GGs? Have you noticed this?

August 20, 2017 12:27 AM BST