• Topic: How to handle deliberate "sir" or "he" comme

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 20, 2016 9:41 PM GMT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        6 0
      I have a trams co-worker who told me she got two "thank you sir" comments from customers in a retail store. Does anyone have a good come-back reply that is not offensive ( she could lose her job) but gets the point across you don't appreciate their kind of humiliation?
      Robin
      This post was edited by robin w at November 20, 2016 9:42 PM GMT
    • November 20, 2016 9:48 PM GMT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        203 0

Tell her, don't say anything, just give them the look, not worth risking her job, put it down to just another ignorant troglodyte.

Cristine Jennifer Shye B.acc. BL (GS Admin) Tongue out

• November 20, 2016 11:10 PM GMT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        6 0
      Yes, I guess there really is nothing one can say to someone like that. A good stare is prob best. Thanks Crissie! ❤️❤️❤️
    • November 21, 2016 2:34 PM GMT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        203 0

Robin one must have a sarcastic sense of humour, years ago after I had just gone public, a neighbour stopped my guardian in the street and told her she ought to get me sorted, take me to see someone that could sort me out,, perhaps a father figure, My guardian with her Jewish sarcasm told her basically our house was the most valuable in the street, because we did'nt have weird trannies living next door to us, lowering the value of our property. perhaps in some way her stoicism and repartee have brushed of on to me.   I was asked once if wearing girls clothes realy made me feel like a woman, ''If it did'nt, I would be walking round with holes in my trouser pockets, playing with my balls and feeling a dick head.  all day''   There will always be instances in peoples lives when on reflection they think, whish I have said this or that .    After I had my surgery, I met a boy I had been to school whith, straight out he asked me if I could now take 12 inches, crooking my little finger and wagging it in his face, I said ''The thought of having sex with you three times would be ultimately dissapointing''    As people gain more confidence, living the life, they will learn to give no credence to inane and ill thought out retorts and comments.

Cristine Jennifer Shye B.acc. BL (GS Admin) Tongue out

• December 10, 2016 9:33 PM GMT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

I prefer to be called by the pronoun "Plaintiff."

• January 3, 2017 11:38 PM GMT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        6 0
      Cristine, Shye BL said:

Robin one must have a sarcastic sense of humour......, I met a boy I had been to school whith, straight out he asked me if I could now take 12 inches, crooking my little finger and wagging it in his face, I said ''The thought of having sex with you three times would be ultimately dissapointing''    As people gain more confidence, living the life, they will learn to give no credence to inane and ill thought out retorts and comments.

Hahah! That's awesome Crissie!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit posts
    You don't have permission to delete posts
    You don't have permission to approve new posts
    You don't have permission to make a thread sticky
    You don't have permission to close a thread
    You don't have permission to move a thread

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel