Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Technical Support » How do I respond to someone that liked my wall post

How do I respond to someone that liked my wall post

Tags : None
  • Got notification that someone liked my wall post and I wanted to respond with a hello. How do I do that? I can't even find my wall post.
      January 26, 2017 2:10 PM GMT
  • Hello Hayley - I am no techie, but I understand this much : When signed in you first go to the main posting page where you can post at the very top of the page. This will appear in your 'time line' as it were on your 'bio page'. You can access this 'bio page' by clicking on your name and it take you to you. It will jump off that page after a few seconds for some timer reason I am not sure of, but all one has to do is hit the back arrow and you are now on your page continuously until you go elsewhere. You can post here too if you like uder the 'What's New' tab on your page if you like. Any posts on the main page you have first signed in to and had written on will appear here as well. Also on your page on the right hand side there is a tab for messages - you can click on this and using one of the names of the site moderators ( all the lovely ladies at the top of the main page ) you can send a message to any of them - they are all quite helpful. Hopefully I was able to help. Glad you are here. take care, hugs, Briana : )
      January 26, 2017 2:55 PM GMT
  • And don't forget that you don't have to respond at all if you don't want to.  In fact, I'd say that most people who 'Like' a post or a photo or whatever, would never expect a response.

Hope that helps.

Katie   :)

Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      February 4, 2017 7:11 PM GMT
  • Apart from loving the attention LOL, it's nice when someone responds, it starts interaction and is appreciated.   When someone joins and you ''like it'' at least they know their joining and any effort they have put into making a statement/introduction has been noticed.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      February 5, 2017 4:42 PM GMT