Hello all :)

Tags : None
  • Hello all my name is Ashanti and after that I'm not sure what else to really say since introductions really aren't my forte. Let's see I'm 28 and my main source of entertainment is books ( of the fantasy and high fantasy genre ), music ( primarily punk rock and post rock ) and then video games which can be all over the spectrum but my main love is RPG games. Currently I work at Walgreens as a manager and work in the pharmacy as well and so far I haven't come out to them but have to HR which they fully support and will assist anyone who is transitioning. Uhm. I guess If I had to put myself in a place I'd be between coming out and getting my prescription for hormones at this point; but since I haven't come out to my parents or even some of my friends I've been reluctant to set up an appointmet. Oh I'm also located in SW michigan Niles to be exact which is about 20-30 minutes away from Indiana. So not really sure what else to type so I will leave it at that. Any questions feel free to ask away :).

March 4, 2017 4:34 AM GMT
    Hi Ashanti. Welcome to GS. I hope you enjoy your stay
    <p>man i feel like a woman</p>
      March 8, 2017 9:59 AM GMT
  • Thank you Lillith :)

March 8, 2017 10:07 AM GMT