Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » The Forum does not seem very active

The Forum does not seem very active

Tags : None
  • Going down the General Forum first page I see some of the latests posts were 2011 and 2012. So where is the latest acvtivity? I really do enjoy a forum exchange.

April 5, 2017 3:45 PM BST
  • Are there any topics you'd like to address or are curious about? Some of us have been here a long time and have seen it all so to say...but we can share valuable experience and insight into many topics. You won't be "judged" in here so feel free to open up or ask questions!
    xoxo

<p>Traci</p>
      April 6, 2017 6:05 AM BST
  • Some threads in the forums are still being added to years after they were first posted, being updated, as new information becomes available.    Clinical evaluations of Gender Identity disorders, legal aspects of transexeuals.     Things are changing daily.     Perhaps some people are more inclined to add to the educational ones.   We must considere that some topicis have been exhausted,, try reading some of the more evocative and informative threads and adding to them or start a new thread linked to an old one.

http://gendersociety.com/articles/386/how-does-the-two-gender-system-impact-you

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
    This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at April 6, 2017 8:46 PM BST
      April 6, 2017 10:52 AM BST
  • Thank you girls and yes there is something I'd like to ask. I'll post it under the general forum titled gynecomastia.

April 6, 2017 3:12 PM BST
  • I love it when people ask questions, relevant and inteligent, some of us have spent nearly a lifetime asking why, how and why me.   Some don't care, some just are not interested, but I needed to know, even if it was obly to be able to say ''I told you so''

http://gendersociety.com/articles/386/how-does-the-two-gender-system-impact-you

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
    This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at April 6, 2017 11:20 PM BST
      April 6, 2017 8:42 PM BST