Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Coming Out » So excited came out to my daughters

So excited came out to my daughters

Tags : None
  • Well told the wife and was going ok, she knew something was going on we talk for about an hour and then she ask if the girls knew i said yes and everthing when downhill fast she started cying becaus he was not the first to know and the irls didn't care for her, then I started to say I so sorry for everything and I should had never came out to anybody. she when to sleep and I was all alone feeling so bad and crying and could not sleep very bad things was going though my mind that had not be there in a very long time I almost got out of bed and do the unthinkable then my girls face pop into my head once again they saved my life. still very sad and lonely I think I will be ok, sorry for dumping this on here just no one to talk to didn't want my girls to know how close I came last night. 

Thank you

Vanessa  

Just had to tell someone else, I came out to my girls and they are so happy for me and are happy to help with makeup and anything else I may need help with, I had been telling them I had to talk to them after I talked to my wife but I just had to tell them they mean the world to me and I don't know what I would have done if they could not accept Vanessa, it was the hardest thing I ever had to do I"m so glad I did this it feels like the world has be lifed off my shoulders.

This post was edited by Vanessa Autrey at May 23, 2017 3:49 PM BST
      May 22, 2017 3:37 PM BST
  • Super news Vanessa and thanks for sharing - I am so happy for you!! : )
    Many great times ahead for you and your family!
      May 22, 2017 11:49 PM BST