Fertility

Tags : None
  • Hey all,

I'm a bit new to this.. MTF.. wondering how HRT will effect my fertility?

June 26, 2017 4:15 PM BST
  • Depends on the dosage and how long you take it, then you will suffer permanant soft ons and your sperm count will be drastically reduced.

suggest you consider it carefully and get advice from a doctor, who should check your blood, T & E levels and evaluate your general health before prescribing.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
    This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at June 27, 2017 8:45 AM BST
      June 26, 2017 4:52 PM BST
  • ^like Crissie said^...also, your former "male" libido will flip tons and you will begin to view life and also sexual things far differently.  As an example, males are "visual" animals...show them a picture of a pretty woman and they "spring into action" rather quickly with only one thought on their minds. (smile)  Women on the other hand, will usually require far different things to get them "sexually" or "emotionally interested.  These could be things like scents, sounds, touches, words, caresses, or even a gnetle brush up against something when wearing an item that "tingles" when touched...alos, expect orgasms to become entirely different as well.  Men will go from an "inward to outward" explosion, quite pleasurable but also rather quick and then it's over!  When your body is running on estrogen, the "process" of an orgasm can best be described as beginning outward in your extremities and working it's way "inward" where it then reverses in an outward wash of warmth and tingling that is difficult to describe other than I'd say women have better orgasms than men do!!  They can repeated over and over.  You most likely will not "ejaculate" anything like a male other than a drop or so of clear something...but you will "spasm" to levels you never thought possible.

You will reach a "point of no return" in your journey with HRT and you must truly desire to reach that "end game" for you will never again be able to satisfy a woman (or man) thru penetration.  It just won't work and it also will most likely shrink lots as well.  Hormones are NOT "play toys" and the effects of useage are not something you can "put away" when you're done playing...it's all or nothing hun...

Best wishes always!

Traci xoxo

<p>Traci</p>
      June 26, 2017 6:01 PM BST
  • I'm wondering the same thing!!! Someone told me to freeze my sperm before starting hormone replacement therapy. Has someone here done this before? 

June 27, 2017 3:05 PM BST
  • I spose you could, perhaps it is something I would have considered, unfortunatel or fortunately I was unable to father children having being born with an AIS condition, which rendered me infertile.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      June 27, 2017 3:55 PM BST
  • Yes Corey...that is a viable option if you wish father children in the futre after you've begun HRT.  

xoxo

<p>Traci</p>
      June 27, 2017 5:21 PM BST
  • Thanks for the replies everybody. Cory have you heard of any sperm banks in particular? I've being doing research and from what I can tell this may be the best option for me in the future.

June 30, 2017 2:34 PM BST