Need help..

Tags : None
  • I am not taking anything.... got back wellness check blood sample. I ask my nurse to run t level also. They did total testosterone test.

1.5 to 6.84 was normal range

I tested 350.70...

Anyone have any thoughts on this... or problems I need to be concerned about This post was edited by kyma alexis at July 19, 2017 3:03 PM BST
      July 19, 2017 2:43 PM BST
  • Hi Kyma,

Edit edit edit....If you read my earlier post, disregard. I went to WebMD and your results are within normal ranges for Total Testosterone. Given you had the test done at a wellness clinic, I'm not surprised that the nurse quoted the wrong values for normal range. According to WebMD, the normal range for Total Testosterone in a healthy male is 270 ~ 1070 ng/dL. You are withing that range, so all is good. Sort of. The normal range of Total Testosterone for a woman is 15 ~ 70 ng/dL. So, if you are looking to be more feminine, that nasty testosterone has got to go! :-) See your GP to start hormone treatments to lower testosterone and raise estrogen. Good luck on your journey...

This post was edited by Kathi Miller at July 19, 2017 3:23 PM BST
      July 19, 2017 3:11 PM BST
  • Nurse is running about 6 additional test. To try to resolve... I'm getting all my hormones tested..

A little more of why I requested test.

4 months ago, general doctor wanted to run t test.

Result= very low
    Repeated test

Result= bottom of range

Did nothing after that.

I have no physically problems. All other test very good. mentally, it's hard for me to have an erection and orgasm about impossible during sex.

This is too freaking weird, and I wonder why I want do fem things....

Have a feeling I'm headed to an endo doctor, for not the reason I originally though I might go.
      July 19, 2017 3:24 PM BST
  • Kathi Miller said:

Hi Kyma,

Edit edit edit....If you read my earlier post, disregard. I went to WebMD and your results are within normal ranges for Total Testosterone. Given you had the test done at a wellness clinic, I'm not surprised that the nurse quoted the wrong values for normal range. According to WebMD, the normal range for Total Testosterone in a healthy male is 270 ~ 1070 ng/dL. You are withing that range, so all is good. Sort of. The normal range of Total Testosterone for a woman is 15 ~ 70 ng/dL. So, if you are looking to be more feminine, that nasty testosterone has got to go! :-) See your GP to start hormone treatments to lower testosterone and raise estrogen. Good luck on your journey...

You were very right ma'am. It was a new test for lab..... had not set reference range.. should of been 348 - 1197 ram Range for ok "male" health, I was 350.7. Super low end. Might be why having other problems.
      July 19, 2017 9:09 PM BST