Dublin spot

• 11 posts
    February 24, 2003 11:58 AM GMT
    Hi Gals

Just want to quickly plug Dublin's best tranny haunt, Gemini.  There's dressing for the new girl, and late nights on Thursday and Saturday as well as lots of friendly gals. Lots of fun too, like minded girls are always on hand for a good chat.

Anybody interested can e mail me, [email protected] for more info
    • 430 posts
    May 12, 2004 3:25 AM BST
    I couldn't find Gemini when I was in Ireland.

I did go out in Dublin. I went to the George and Gabu. In the George people were friendly and they had trannies running bingo. On the toilet doors they had a sign saying Ladies or M2F TG only! I thought that was novel. Is 3.95 euro normal for a pint of Guiness though? [no Euro sign on keyboard, back in Oz now!]

Where is Gemini?

• 315 posts
    February 5, 2008 2:30 PM GMT

Hi Girls,

I just came across this "old" thread, and thought that it needed updating, for anyone visiting Dublin in the future.

The Gemini Club is still going (Thursday & Saturday), but on a Saturday it's called Tranniehaven.
    The main difference between the two nights is that the Thursday night is for Girls ONLY, whereas, Saturday nights is for the girls, but friends, admirers, etc., are also welcome.

There are full "dressing" facilities at the club. for anyone who can't arrive dressed.

As far as "where is it?" goes, unfortunately, for privacy considerations ......... (some people in Ireland aren't quite as tolerant of CD/TV's etc) ...................... no one is actually allowed to "publish" the location on line, etc.
    But, anyone who wants to attend, can find the location by going to
    http://www.tranniehaven.com
    and asking for the address.
    You'll be given the phone no. ofone of the girls who runs it, and, obviously, from there, you'll get all the details.

As a general guide, though, it is located in the City Centre, close to a number of Hotels, which all seem to be "trannie-friendly".

Other good locations around the City Centre include, The George, The Dragon, PantiBar, and The VooDoo Club. There are others, but those venues should give any visitor to Dublin a good range of choice, and nights.

Hope this helps our visitors to our "fair city".

Hugs,
    Angela.
    • 315 posts
    February 7, 2008 11:24 PM GMT

Hi,

Just a further up-date here.

Bethsthegal ................ who started this string "way back", is still using the same eMail address, and is contactable there, to find details of Gemini's location, if you're ever in Dublin.

Otherrwise, use the Tranniehaven Web-site.

Of course, any of you coming to Dublin, at some time, don't forget to contact me, and we could arrange to meet up, and I could show you the City, and it's "retail therapy clinics" !!

Hugs,
    Angela.
    • 11 posts
    March 4, 2008 10:55 AM GMT
    Good stuff, Angela!

I keep meaning to update this post but never get round to it.

There must me more Irish Trannies out there, c'mon girls!!!!
    • 11 posts
    March 4, 2008 10:57 AM GMT
    Yeah, I'm still on the same e-mail, [email protected]. New or shy girls, feel free to contact me.
    • 315 posts
    July 11, 2008 4:57 PM BST

Hi Girls,

Just to keep the info. fully up to date here, there's a change in "nights" here!

From 18th. July, 2008, Gemini will move from a Thursday to a Friday night.
    Tranniehaven will continue to be on Saturday nights.

The venue is still the same, and contact details are unchanged.

Please remember ....................
    Gemini Club is strictly "Girls Only" ............... no Admirers!
    Tranniehaven is for everyone ......... Girls, partners, friends, and admirers.

Hope to hear of some of you coming over to Dublin sometime, and finding out, for yourselves, just what makes Dublin one of the most popular City Destinations for the weekend in Europe !!

Hugs,
    Angela. xx
  • July 25, 2003 8:10 PM BST
    Hi
    Just looking through the message board and saw your "plug", was wondering if you could tell me where Gemini is and as you can see from my icon, shy, inexperienced etc so wondered if it was a place for admirers and discretion??

Hope for a response.

cheers

bethsthegal wrote:
    Hi Gals<br><br>Just want to quickly plug Dublin's best tranny haunt, Gemini.  There's dressing for the new girl, and late nights on Thursday and Saturday as well as lots of friendly gals. Lots of fun too, like minded girls are always on hand for a good chat.<br><br>Anybody interested can e mail me, [email protected] for more info

• 11 posts
    March 7, 2011 8:38 PM GMT
    The Gemini still runs on Friday and Saturday nights.