Lipstick at the Pilbeach Hotel - Every Monday.

• 195 posts
    November 24, 2001 1:56 AM GMT
    Hi Girls and Boys

I was at Lipstick last Monday and it's still a great night out - nice intimate, but packed bar with about 30-40 TGirls last Monday and about 20-30 admirers.

And though I say so myself, I looked pretty hot... and that was my problem.  I was having to fight off advances all night.  Even when I got into conversation with trannies, they were making passes as well. You might find the same at Way-Out Club - though as it is bigger - the predators seem to be a little more reserved.  

Now I know this news might be good news for some - but if not - don't let it stop you - just be prepared to say, "Yes I'd love a drink... As long as you know that it won't get you into my knickers tonight."  
    • 195 posts
    November 18, 2001 4:57 AM GMT
    Hi Girls (oh and Boys - if we have any FtM or admirers here)

I have just been elevated to the dizzy heights of Moderator of this forum - and will be chasing you all, asking you let us all know where you go on a night out and why.  I travel a lot and visit loads of great tranny venues - so I shall be posting lots of reports on my travels - In fact I'm off to London right now - and will be at the Philbeach on Monday evening for Lipstick.

Lipstick is a great Monday night downstairs in the bar - can't remember what they call it now - but there are usually about 50 + trannies and as many admirers there on a Monday evening - open til late - about 1 am.  

If any of you are in the area, Pop-In and say Hello - You can change and have a makeover from Ann if you want.  The Philbeach Hotel is in Philbeach Gardens, Earls Court (Just off Warwick Road) - 7.30 pm til late - Costs £5 to get in - but that includes free food - and the drinks are reasonably priced.  

The Philbeach Hotel is one of Londons best known gay hotels - Though I usually stay at the Beaver just up the road - it's cheaper and has car parking.  

BTW, you can pop into the bar in the Philbeach any night and you will find at least a couple of trannies there.

See you there  
    • 195 posts
    May 10, 2002 1:34 AM BST
    Sorry Tima I've been a bit busy for the past month and didn't see your post

Actually The Philbeach is probably better on a Wednesday for the first time than Monday which attracts rather a lot of tranny Fanciers - When I have been there there are usually about a dozen girls - some start there before going off to the House of Drag or Heaven which are also on Wednesdays.

It really doesn't matter how convincing or not you are - Just do your best - There will always be some better than you and others who just cannot get it. Tall slim fat short and some built like truckers - but all very friendly

Karl or Jimmy will usually be on the bar - and Jimmy is a doll - lovely guy who owns the place - you will probably have to take the initiative to speak to someone - I usually do - but they will chat back and you will soon have new friends.

Just one warning - its a gay hotel and there will be guys there and trannies who are looking to pick up - so be prepared for some sexual advance - especially on a Monday - Actually it can be quite flattering - and every girls has to learn how to say no sometime - unless you want to say yes of course  ::)
    • 2 posts
    November 9, 2003 9:04 PM GMT
    Hello all this is a call to all you beautiful ladies who will be going to Philbeach this cumming Monday ... I'm thinking of getting a room and having a massive gang bang ... ANYONE want to join in ...
    • 2 posts
    May 26, 2003 12:02 PM BST