Passing in Berlin

• 5 posts
    July 2, 2007 9:30 AM BST
    What can i say about passing in public. I go out whereever i want... I visted restaurants, clubs, bars, shopping malls, cinemas, cultural events... on day and night. I love to be outside cause its so funny. I know that most of the people know what i try to be.... when i am ordering a drink or talk back to people. But thats OK. Sometimes i get cool compliments, somtimes i meet bad freaks who cant understand what i do. But thats no reason to stop... so do it... just do it.. and you will be free. Click my blog to get the complete stories of my life.

Girls restroom in a wonderful restaurant
    • 515 posts
    July 2, 2007 10:04 AM BST
    You go girl, I do admire your attitude and courage. You so hit the nail on the head with your advice, yes you will get many, many reactions but always keep going and make yourself happy.
    Again “You go girl WoooooooooooHoooooooooooooo

Love Sara
    • 5 posts
    July 2, 2007 5:06 PM BST
    Thanks sweetie U2... if you want to visit berlin.. take a look at my blog for weekend tips or give me a mail....
    bye Sheila

btw.. as always means you know me... great honour for me.... thanks
    • 374 posts
    July 4, 2007 12:19 PM BST

Sheila, I think you have a great attitude. You go girl!! BTW, you look fabulous I'll have to make it over to Germany one of these days, you Berlin girls seem to be having way too much fun

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 2017 posts
    July 2, 2007 12:43 PM BST
    Great advice Sheila, just be yourself, very few will pass convincingly but most people will accept you for what you are. Some will even admire you for it. I really must get to Berlin myself one day soon.

By the way, you look fantastic as always.

Nikki