Breaking the drought

Tags : None
  • Hello ladies
    have just got home from a 3000 +km trip around southern nsw, brought rain with me every where I went, including Indian motorcycle rally at albury
    did trip mostlty dressed & got more adventurous about being in public, paying for fuel etc, got to remember to take purse, saves making excuses in attrocious female voice & running back out to van to get it
    went for a walk on south coast beach (mollymook) & was rapt when two teenage girls walking in same direction greeted me then went back to their conversation about boys ( fascinating the bits I heard)
    photos are at tumut power station & my bike is behind blue Vindian (Chief running gear with Vincent engine, the original prototype)
    Love
    Terri
    ps
    more rain at home for last couple of days holiday so nothing to do but wash hair, paint nails & get changed a dozen times a day, isn't it great?
    Terri Ryan
      November 8, 2007 10:41 PM GMT
    Terri - sound like you had fun - even though it rained. But aren't you looking for rain? Where I live in Texas we have too much rain during July and none to speak of since. "Can't please everybody" as the song says.
    hugs
    Gracie

PS - neet pictures
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      November 9, 2007 1:37 AM GMT
  • sounds like you had a great time Terri
    it is always fun when you get out there in fem and start to really live
    and to do it on a bike is so great and sounds like a lot of fun

i also forgot my purse allot of the time when i first started being out out there
    it is hard to break that habit of always having a wallet in your pocket
    to having a bag that gets dragged along with you everywhere you go
    and most of the time not having a pocket on you

i went down to Sydney last week for about three days and
    it did nothing but rain the entire time i was there
    so now i am blaming you for it dragging it around with you everywhere

good to see your having fun at home and not just on the road

November 12, 2007 5:21 AM GMT
  • sorry about the rain Zara, not really, badly needed everywhere
    don't actually do much riding dressed, still trying to work out way of keeping wig on while taking helmet off, I've tried scarves & they help a bit but look a bit odd in our summer climate
    yeah that purse versus wallet really takes some getting used to
    love your icon
    Terri
    Terri Ryan
      November 14, 2007 9:20 AM GMT
  • Terri is there any chance we can ship you and your bike over to Georgia, U.S.A. We could really use the rain over here. We can figure something out to keep that hairdo on for you.
      November 14, 2007 10:26 AM GMT
  • Hi Terry,
    Glad you had fun traveling. I'm in the UK at the moment, however i'm not traveling en fem. there are just some many wonderful dresses that i have seen over here that i would love to buy and bring home but that would require alot of explaining when i got back lol.

I actually have family in Tumut ( well my brothers wife is from Tumut and her folks live down there)

Did you go and see some of the farmers out in the drought areas, i'm sure they would have loved to seen the rain following you

have fun Ladies and i'll check in again soon

HUGS
    Simone
      November 14, 2007 1:12 PM GMT