Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Great Transgender Shopping » i need advise on a vee string or similar product.

i need advise on a vee string or similar product.

Tags : None
  • i was sat at home twiddling my thumbs the other day when i thought I'd go and have a brows of the tinternet, thats when i stumbled on the VEE STRING, i cant say i have ever seen anything like it before and my mind started to wonder, i think i want one. however i have been stung by impulse buying before, so i'm information gathering. can you help?

question 1, have you got a vee string or similar product that i have not heard about?

question 2, how easy are they to get on and off?

question 3, how would you rate this product, value for money and quality?

question 4, can you suggest where to get one from? i found a few web pages, the prices vary so much.

last question (my god, i didn't think i have so many questions when i started this) any advice on what kind to get would be much appreciated.

anyway, that me done for now.

thanks for reading.

sam.

February 6, 2008 10:48 AM GMT
    Hi Samantha-

I had actually bookmarked their site several years ago and went back and had a look at it again this morning after I saw your post. My feeling about things like this is that if you want to get one, go ahead and go for it. What can it hurt? I'm sure it wouldn't stand up to close inspection but, personally speaking, I think it would be fun to wear and certainly might look better under jeans and so on. After all, who among us, I ask, is not into illusion? Of course, I can't speak to it's functionality, the ability to urinate without removing it, etc, since I have never tried one and don't know anyone who has.

Did you read the link that Wendy posted to your inquiry in the general forum? I have to agree with her that if it enhances your experience as a t-girl and you can afford it, then why not? Though perhaps more intimate, it's no different than buying a wig or breast forms. If you do get it, Samantha, please let us know how you liked it.

Hugs...Joni Marie
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      February 6, 2008 4:50 PM GMT
  • I got one about two years ago it looks ok not real but under panties it looks great.My friend can penatrate and says its as close to real for him, its wonderful for me also so i am not doing anal.

To answer your questions

#1 yes a few years ago

#2 I got the one that i can pee thru and penatrate, Putting on is eazy it has a hole at top so slide your penis thru and slide up to waist the take strings around and hook the knot then take bottom string up under and tie at back.make sure you use corn starch to keep it from rubbing you the wrong way

#3 the quality is great has not tore from use yet

# 4 Castle Supply

November 29, 2012 9:06 PM GMT