Chain Story Comments.

• December 17, 2008 5:38 AM GMT
    Considering that this is a TG website I think that your story should focus on the TG motife and not just a general story.
    • 404 posts
    December 21, 2008 4:10 PM GMT
    Samantha,

The TG-motif is there,it's just a question of how interesting you want the story to be,and how,within the framework of the plot,you want the TG-motif to develop. I haven't thought about the story since my last contribution but,in the back of my mind,the TG aspect is central to developments.If all you want is a TG-story along the hackneyed lines of 'man forced into femininity by vengeful wife/girlfriend' or one of the many variations on this theme then all I can say is 'sorry',count me out. Of course,rather than just moaning,you could try to come up with a continuation to the existing story which brings it into line with your wishes and expectations,couldn't you?

Merry Christmas,

Lynn H.
    • 404 posts
    December 24, 2008 7:24 PM GMT
    Rae,

exactly! Whether or not the TG aspect of the story plays a principal role or not is up to the -seemingly thin on the ground at the moment- authors. I can only speak for myself but what I've been trying to do is to come up with a 'plot' which leaves room for the TG aspect to develop whilst, at the same time,trying to avoid all the usual,recycled,boring and tired TG cliches.

Having been brought back to the story by recent comments here, I can certainly see possible further developments to it-with even a sop to those moaning about a lack of TG-specific content.Come on,girls (and boys),when you've all eased your stays after the Christmas blow-out,then how about taking the story a bit further whilst you're all in couch-potato mode.....?

Just one thing more- just don't ask me what the plot looks like!!

Merry Christmas

Lynn H.
    • 734 posts
    May 8, 2008 12:40 AM BST
    Hi Angela,

I'm still discovering all the threads and forums and posts and goodness knows what else that may lurk deep in the TW underbelly...

... and somehow missed this forum altogether!

I hope your idea gathers momentum as its a great idea and fantastic fun! [and harder than it looks, lol]

Maybe people are concerned that they have to write in a certain way but the myriad of styles and idea's are the essence of a 'chain story'.

The hardest parts for me were to restrict myself to two short paragraphs [I hate that discipline!] and to try and minimise my natural quirkiness and humour - well, we have started off a litle sombre...!

Much love to you hunni - and thanks again.

Rae xx
    • 734 posts
    May 8, 2008 2:42 PM BST
    lol, the rules are fine, Angela - I just have a terrible habit of not using a sentence when a paragraph will do!

Rae xx
    • 734 posts
    July 3, 2008 11:33 PM BST
    mmm. maybe four into one does go....

;)

Much love

rae xx
    • 734 posts
    September 29, 2008 11:31 PM BST
    Hey!

Not been to the thread for a while due to lots of other 'stuff' going on - and now fighting attacks on my pc's health, doh! But will add soon.

Have'nt seen the latest tribune and - for some bizarre reason, presumably known only by my own stupidity - can't find a link to it so no idea about Katie's short story comp...

Much love

Rae xxx
    • 734 posts
    December 23, 2008 11:20 PM GMT
    But a 'TG website' should'nt have to be constrained solely to 'TG stuff'. TG people have the same wide ranging interest and intellect as the rest of humanity - perhaps even more so...

Rae