Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » Recognize a relative

Recognize a relative

Tags : None
  • What would you do if a quote stranger contacted you and you recognized them as relative ?
    Some just contacted me and their picture looks to be that of a relative.
      September 15, 2008 10:30 PM BST
  • Kelli,
    That is a simple question. You know why you are here and that you belong here. The question would then be why was this other person here? I would save the message, lol. I'm sure anyone here for the wrong reason would be more afraid of anyone knowing. Otherwise it might just be mistaken identity so without checking into it further you just don't know. Best wishes.

Hugs,
    Marsha
      September 15, 2008 11:40 PM BST
  • I'd talk to them.
    Life is proceeding at a lovely pace
      September 16, 2008 8:12 AM BST
  • It wouldn't bother me, I'm proud of who I am. I don't have anything to hide.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      September 16, 2008 10:16 AM BST
  • I appreciate the thoughts and Nikki if it was just me I would not mind but it is concern for my family (kids).
      September 16, 2008 2:03 PM BST
  • I have children of my own too Kelli so I do appreciate the situation. It doesn't change my outlook, although only the person concerned can say what's right for them.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      September 16, 2008 2:20 PM BST
  • Kelli

It appears to me now that you are not just worried that a possible relative contacted you but gthe reason why the contact was made.
    Life is proceeding at a lovely pace
      September 16, 2008 3:03 PM BST
    Kelli
    I think you're perceiving the message as a threat. Since you were sent a picture, presumable of that relative, what's the problem?
    Maybe you're not giving us the complete story.
    As you have already been told - stay calm.
    hugs
    Gracie
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      September 16, 2008 5:27 PM BST