hi...an introduction

• 5 posts
    November 22, 2008 4:17 AM GMT
    My 1st post ever as jessie 1st of all im 26, but i consider myself 25ish. been dressing for over 2 years now... in the closet but with a supportive wife...and i couldnt be more pleased with my situation. my wife is a cd dream come true, she is encouraging and loving and kind, and makes me feel that she wants jessie around. however i feel like im missing something bc although wifey is my bf, the secret prevents other friendships...so im turning to you tranny web community. i look forward to getting to know everybody
    • 5 posts
    November 23, 2008 5:56 PM GMT
    Takin it one step at a time Nikki...she said she wasnt ready for that, but did let me dress on haloween. we went to a punk show so all the guys were were tough and scary lookin, and im in a mini and leggings all dolled up...but thats where that stops. so for now imfirmly an at home girl. but we live in the middle of nowhere so i still get to have fun...it doesnt feel like im hiding. id love to meet up with other cd's but know none, i was thinking this would be a viable alternative.
    • 2017 posts
    November 23, 2008 8:09 PM GMT
    I think this is a great alternative Jessica, and maybe one day your wife will come around anyhow. Let it happen at her pace though.

If you log into the chatroom you will soon make plenty of friends, as there is usually a nice bunch of people in there. You can also get to know them through reading their forum threads and then send them a PM and perhaps swap email addresses or YIM's.

Nikki
    • 2068 posts
    November 22, 2008 10:37 PM GMT
    Hi there Jessica, let me be the 1st to say a BIG welcome to TW. Just make yourself right at home hon, cos you're gonna make lots of new friends here.

Lol XXXXXXXXX
    Anna-Marie
    • 2017 posts
    November 23, 2008 8:04 AM GMT
    Hi Jessica. I think you are very lucky to have an understanding wife, there are many here who would wish for the same. As far as preventing you having other friendships, has she actually said that? Have you ever been out somewhere together to a TG venue and met anyone else? If you haven't then I would recommend that you do. Of course, you can make friends here but it's nice to be able to have some in the real world too that you can meet up with for regular outings. Many of the girls here have made friends online and then got together somewhere, it happens all the time with the UK girls. Your wife sounds very understanding so I would be quite surprised if she wouldn't go along with this, after all, it's a night out for her too!

Nikki