Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Significant Others Info » Let meeeee introduce.......E-J!

Let meeeee introduce.......E-J!

Tags : None
    Thanks PJ!!!! I didn’t know if I should start a new thread or not so I have!!!! LOL

I am E-J (aka Emma-Jayne). I am Mandy Watts’ “Significant Other” (I love that term!!!!!) In our case it means I am her partner.

I knew Mandy was a TV before we got together as a couple.
    Because of this I feel rather unqualified to contribute to threads that are regarding SOs going through the “discovering/being told” phase.

I suppose in a way I have had an easy time of it compared to many. There were no feelings of being lied to or deceived. Or the feelings of betrayal.

I joined TW in May last year, because it was one way I could show her that I wanted to be fully involved with supporting her.

There you go! Short and sweet! LOL. Sorry if it was a bit all over the place!!!

E-J XX
      December 11, 2008 8:30 PM GMT
    E-J Did you know that you can comment/react/add to any forum?
    Well, you can and your imput will be just as valid as Mandy's.
    Bye the bye - my wife doesn't like to be referred to as my SO- I guess she likes the "trouble and strife" better. Like you and Mandy there's no hassel between us about dressing, going out to gatherings and even just sitting around dressed. She is my best critic and tells me "in a nice way" if I look a bit "unusual."
    Keep writing.
    Hugs
    Gracie
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      December 12, 2008 7:34 PM GMT
  • Actually, EJ, I think you are very qualified. You could share your experience, whether or not you knew from day one or not. You have a lot more to add than you think, so just jump on in anytime.

Mere
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      December 12, 2008 11:26 PM GMT
  • Hiya EJ and thanks for writing!!! Sorry I've been "away" for awhile but my computer seems to have a mind of it's sometimes. I am very glad to be back!! You and I seem a bit similar. I've known my partner Patsy was a crossdresser for the last 24 years and as there was secrets at first - she didn't know how I'd react she was honest with me when the time was right. I enjoy our lifestyle and look forward to my time with Patsy!!!
    I have this dream of hopefully starting a home boutique in a manner of speaking where cross dressers and tg's who haven't come out yet can come to get makeup, clothes and so on. I'd like to have a place where "girls" can come and try out different make ups and try on clothes as well as being able to "shop" for those who just don't feel comfortable yet with doing it themselves. Patsy has said many a time that s/he is very fortunate that I can go shopping with or for her and how great it is to not have the added stress of doing it alone or feeling conspicuous or pressured.
    It's great that we're finally all trying to meet and get to know each other.

Lets keep this up!!! Not only are we a good source for each other but I believe we can be better partners, brothers, sisters and so on to the ones we love!!!

Hugs and keep up the writing!!!! Let's all get to know each other - lifes too short not to make the most of it!!!!!!

Hugsxxoo
    PJ

December 18, 2008 3:28 AM GMT
    Hi P.J.,

I read your post with interest. I was thinking, well, there are plenty of places where a TV/CD/TG can go to learn make-up or to dress or whatever. More so in the USA - I imagine - than the UK. But they are there. So I was thinking, ok, you want to offer a service that already exists. Not a problem, I'm sure there's room for one more.

But then it occurred to me that there may well be a reasonable gap in the market. Now, I'm not the brightest candle on the birthday cake, but I'm not aware of anyone offering this service on a 'party plan' basis. Rather than the client coming to you, you go to them. Granted, it may only be one or two people initially, but it's an idea that may work. And it's fairly low cost to start up. And something I think you and Patsy would enjoy.

Just a thought.

Rae x
    www.raekelcou.com
      December 18, 2008 11:26 PM GMT
  • Thanks Rae, that's a very good idea!! I'll have to add that to my idea list!!
      December 24, 2008 2:05 PM GMT