Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Transgender Tips » Big chest small brests bra

Big chest small brests bra

Tags : None
  • Hello again girls. I'm wondering where to get a bra that fits me. I've been reading some forum comments that say that they fill out an A cup and with the right bra can create a good cleavage. I've plenty of chest fat and could easily fill and A and maybe A B cup. trouble is i'm a 40 around . What I want is to find a place to buy a bra that not only will fit a 40A or B but create a cleavage. I really want to fill my own bra naturally instead of with forms. Thanks girls I know you will have the answers. Thanks & kisses, Lauralea
      January 6, 2009 4:25 AM GMT
  • 40A and B's are really specialty items, even my wife who has a larger frame complains that finding the right bra is difficult because the bra makers seem to believe larger women all have boobs down to there belly button. 38A and B's can definitely be found just about anywhere and most bra departments or online sell what are called bra extenders that easily convert a band size up to the next size, so that would be my suggestion.

Hugs,
    Marsha
      January 6, 2009 12:35 PM GMT
  • Hi Lauralea.
    I’m probably a 36A, but use a 34A Wonderbra for maximum cleavage effect. If you can squeeze into a band size smaller it will bring the breasts together just a little more, and as Marsha says, 38A or B is easier to find than 40.
    There are loads of Wonderbras out now, the one I use has the code number 7925, not sure if they are available in the States. Have a look here to see one on ebay.
    Not sure if they do 38A, but if the cup size is bigger than you need you won’t get as good a cleavage effect.
    xx
      January 6, 2009 4:37 PM GMT
  • Thank you girls, as usual you have all the answers. I'm going to combine your 2 suggestions. After looking at a couple sites for Wonderbras, I've decided to order a 36A and an extender. I will try the 36A first and determine if I need the extender. There so many to pick from, any suggestions for max cleavage. I have so many bras for my D forms and have always bought a 40D bra for the comfort level. This is a whole different reason for changing band size. I'm excited about ordering one to try. If it does the trick I will buy several different styles. Thanks again girls. Thanks And Kisses, Lauralea .
      January 6, 2009 6:42 PM GMT
  • The Wonderbra I mentioned, code number 7925 is called a "Lightweight gel Push-up".
    I've tried loads of Wonderbras and this is the best for cleavage if you have small breasts.
    There is another one I use - the Panache Atlantis Flirt Gel Bra.
    I have a 36AA, which fits nicely but a 34 would probably be more "effective". It's heavier than the Wonderbra, not quite as good a killer cleavage effect, but almost, and it is more invisible under certain types of light, tight clothing, where the outline of the Wonderbra's moulded cups can show through slightly.
    It has taken an awful lot of experimenting to find these two bras that work so well, and I'm not sure if I will ever try anything else; they are just sooo good. Once you find the one you like (or the two in my case), buy one black and one white and they should do for all your outfits. Though I've yet to find the perfect strapless gel bra that gives a great cleavge. I think I've given up on that search though, will just have to wait a few more years for my breasts to grow some more and I won't have to rely so much on gel bras.
    xx
      January 6, 2009 9:38 PM GMT