Breastforms.

• 2 posts
    April 7, 2009 12:54 AM BST
    Hello,
    i have considered myself a transgender woman for the last 8 years or so, since i was 14. I do crossdress fairly often and do things like go pick up the mail and what not. or just walk around the house. However, i finally came out to my closest friend and she has been encouraging me to step out a little bit more. and actually go out with her to the mall and just have a fun day. I have a variety of bras and a couple of breastforms i can use. but i kind of want to try something that will allow me to have some more cleavage. I have tried a couple of cleavage creators and backless bras. but i was wondering if anyone here has tried the

http://www.amazingbreasts[...]93.html They are a little expensive, but if i save up for a couple of months. they are fairly attainable. But, i dont want to spend that kind of money without any kind of input. just because they seem soo real and great. but i dont want them to end up paying so much money for something that is the same as the breastforms i currently have, that i paid 1/8 of the price of those.
    • 746 posts
    April 7, 2009 6:35 PM BST
    Sorry Lucy....had to laugh! But you are so dead on correct...

Traci
    • 2 posts
    April 8, 2009 3:54 AM BST
    That is what i figured, i have learned that most of the time, when things seem too good to be true. they generally are. However, i was a little hopeful that they might really be as realistic as they appear. and if that were the case, i do think it would be worth it. So i was wondering if anyone had any experience with them.

Thanks everyone for the info. i really do appreciate it.
    • 1652 posts
    April 7, 2009 5:36 PM BST
    900 dollars is an obscene amount of money to pay for breastforms, and I’m certain that after forking out all that you would be greatly disappointed. The website does not even show a picture of them (the picture shown is obviously a natal female’s breasts, and wow, what a pair!)
    I find that sort of misleading selling tactic quite shameful.
    I’ve seen forms with the same name in a shop in England, and I’m fairly sure that these will be the same item. If so, they are just breastforms, good quality but no better than the ones I eventually bought (online from The States) for $130. It’s really not worth spending an extra $769 for the “realistic nipples” which supposedly get bigger when cold. Breastforms will stay warm against your body, so I don’t know how noticeable the nipple effect would be.
    These forms won’t give you any more cleavage than any others, you’ll still need a “cleavage creator”. I used to use one of those adhesive silicone bras, mentioned in several threads here in the past, brand names are Nu-bra, Q-bra, Invisible bra, Magic bra and so on.
    There are so many better things to spend your money on, don’t give it away to someone charging a small fortune for blobs of silicone.
    xx
    • 1652 posts
    April 7, 2009 5:58 PM BST
    Just looking around that site…
    God what a rip-off, the most expensive prices I’ve ever seen by far. All those exact same products can be found elsewhere, last time I looked they could be found MUCH cheaper.
    All the photos in the silicone breastforms section seem to be of natal females, which should set alarm bells ringing that these products are not as good as is claimed.
    I know you said you have some forms already Alison, but if you’re looking for better ones have a look at The Breastform store (banner link appears on these forums). The Crème de la Crème breasts I’ve seen look like the “Transform Full Oval” on that site.

Hell, if I could find breastforms that looked better than the average female breasts I’d go back to wearing them!
    xx
    • 530 posts
    April 7, 2009 9:06 PM BST
    Reminds me of a certain chain of stores who used to believe that being trans gave them an excuse for a rip-off. Their products and services could be bought elsewhere for less than a third of the price they charged.
    I visited one, once, and they also seemed to think that all trans girls wanted large breasts and short skirts and to look like a tart.
    (Obviously I cannot name names for legal reasons, but many will know who I am referring to).

Don't buy there, shop around some more.
    I can't suggest anywhere, I was given mine by a good friend when they got implants, and passed them on when I had mine done.
  • April 8, 2009 12:58 AM BST
    Hi Alison, Dont even consider them the claim's made are just the same as the ones made on a UK web site selling the exact forms for £500 uk, they are no where as realistic as the picture would have you believe as i have seen them in the flesh so to speek at the shop of the uk site i refered to namely Transformation's shop or the site www.transformation.co.uk they look just like all the other forms except they are a slightly different shape. You would be much better of using your existing forms or trying another site like the Breastform store which i believe have a US outlet.

Sammi x
    • 1652 posts
    April 8, 2009 1:36 AM BST
    Ahh,
    There’s a reason why this site reminds you of a certain store in the UK, Sue; I thought all the products and descriptions looked remarkably familiar too…
    It’s just a different website for the same company. Contact address is the same. In fact it’s the same address of the shop where I saw the crème de la crèmes.

I’d rather have a crème egg.
    Nearly Easter…
    xx
    • 2017 posts
    April 8, 2009 10:15 AM BST
    I can't believe the prices of these sites. Well, actually I can, they have a cornered market so they proceed to rip them off. From experience, there are good breast forms out there that don't run into three figures and work nicely, including swimming. The only downside is you need to scoop out the backs to get a good fit but that is easily acheived. No, they don't look 'real' but I have never seen any that do. They are, however, very effective under clothing, including swimwear and bikinis.

Nikki
    • 1980 posts
    April 8, 2009 9:37 PM BST
    Perhaps it's a case of what the market will "bare"?

Hugs...Joni Marie
    • 2627 posts
    April 8, 2009 10:03 PM BST
    Joni that was bad. lol

The best place to get forms is still ebay.