Help please

• December 20, 2009 12:20 PM GMT
    Hello, and a happy christmas and new year to all

Can anyone give me some help ,I am go out fully dress for the frist time over christmas with some very nice girls I have meet on here they have been out a lots of times so the help I need frist when we meet up do I give them a huge and a kiss on the cheekuor just say hello and shake hands the ohter thing is is do I use the ladys toilets.

Christina xx
  • February 14, 2010 9:00 PM GMT
    I personally believe what restroom to use depends on how you identify personally. I have been out dressed up thrice, and have known that, if necessary, I will use the men's room. No matter what I am wearing, I am still a man, just as a woman uses the ladies' room no matter what she is wearing. HOWEVER, if you identify as trans-sexual, I think it is more appropriate to use the restroom with the gender you identify most with. This is just my take, but I hope it helps.
  • February 19, 2010 7:55 PM GMT
    You raise an interesting question and it started me thinking, recalling past encounters and then paying closer attention. What I found was eyebrow raising....

Whenever I meet a woman, alone or in a crowd, they offer up a hug even when I'm in male mode.

Now here is the strange part -
    If I'm in male mode, with a mixed group of people (male & female)
    the women offer me a hug but not the other males in the group.

I wonder if they somehow sense my feminine side and are treating me as they would another woman?
    I'm delighted if that is the case, or maybe I'm reading more into it than is there.

As for bathrooms, I always go into the one that I'm dressed as. Except for the time I forgot and used the woman's
    restroom while dressed as a guy. Didn't think anything about it until leaving, as I would have used that one
    as Michelle.

Hugz and have a great day!!

MichelleLynn

Or may just be

E
  • December 20, 2009 12:42 PM GMT
    seeing as they are new to you try reaching and holding both their hands and give a nice air kiss or cheekskim and a nice happy hello then go have a good time...and don't spoil it by keep looking round to see if other folk are staring at you. Act like a happy woman.
    • 2627 posts
    December 20, 2009 12:47 PM GMT
    Like Rose says just follow thier lead. I'm assuming that they have been out so will know more.
    Also like Rose says don't worry about getting looks. HAVE FUN!!!!!
    • 530 posts
    December 20, 2009 1:29 PM GMT
    You are going to get hugged and welcomed like any other women meeting! And knowing this lot, you will probably get kissed as well!

For the sometimes dubious subject of the loo, they will guide you - usually in pairs!
    • 1652 posts
    December 21, 2009 10:17 AM GMT
    In that sort of situation when meeting I would hold out my arms in offer of a hug, which people are usually happy to accept. I tend to only kiss men I know well as a greeting, girl friends get more of a “Mwaah” along with their hug.
    Definitely use the ladies whenever you are dressed as such.
    xx