Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » TRANNYWEB CHATROOM!!!!!

TRANNYWEB CHATROOM!!!!!

Tags : None
  • hi girls
    i was in the chatroom this evening talking to a friend, when a girl joined the conversation (NAMING NO NAME)! started sending me and my friend private messages PESTERING for sex! for a start they didn't have the decency to ask how we were doing! they didn't evan have a picture so for all we knew she could of been 70 never mind 21. Now so far i was just laughing along with it, i had told her i was not interested and after reading my profile and noticing i had a girlfriend she started asking me if i was interested in a threesome!!!!! i hope this has made her feel a bit stupid and if anyone would like to know the name, just ask me! i love Trannyweb there are some really nice people on here, its just a shame some people spoil it!
    jenny xxx
      January 24, 2010 11:36 PM GMT
  • Hi Jenny,
    Unfortunately, in addition to your sisters here, there are sometimes people who log on looking to hook up. They simply don't understand the purpose of this website.
    Refer them to one of the other chatrooms for those discussions, or better yet another website.

Hope you are not turned off on TW by these unthinking individuals.

Hugz,
    MichelleLynn
      January 24, 2010 11:54 PM GMT
  • May I suggest, Jenny you either use the main room, and join in the general conversation, or use the pm room, where you can pm and noone can see what your chatting about, unfortunately if you use the dating room, there is a chance you get hit on, thats the idea of it, it does state its ok to hit on people there, but if asked not to, people should accept that and desist, respecting your wishes.

Cristine
    Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      January 25, 2010 12:15 AM GMT
  • thankyou both for your replies :D i just couldn't believe that she would not take no for an answer! she finally left just before you popped in the PM room for a second Cristine, after i very bluntly told her that she was on the wrong site!
    jenny xxx
      January 25, 2010 12:24 AM GMT
  • Jenny,
    I am actually here tonight looking for this person as she was reported to me.
    Try to save the chat next time and send it to Katie who will pass it on to the Admins and Moderators and ChatHostesses. I have a name.
    In any event, you can always block them and just stop responding. You can also send them on to Trannymates, our separate dating site.....where they can blunder around clueless wondering why they can not attract a woman....just like they do in a bar.
    "Hi I'm Fred, I drive a BMW, do you want to have sex in it now?"
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      January 25, 2010 9:25 AM GMT
    5 2127 2‚ 0
    And don't forget the "Ignore" option. If anyone pesters you and you don't want top hear from them again, right click once on their name in the comumn to the right of the screen.

A little menu will appear and one of the options is "Ignore". Click that and they will no longer be able to upset you.

Hope that helps.

Hugs,

Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      January 25, 2010 10:30 AM GMT
  • I keep missing this person myself but have been given the heads up so we are on the case. Yes, it is a shame that one idiot spoils the fun for others, and they are on the wrong site for dating, so are far better off going to Trannymates instead. People WANT to be hit on in there after all.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      January 25, 2010 5:15 PM GMT
  • Oh yes, and please make a copy of the transcript and inform the any of the forum mods or Chat hostesses. It helps us deal with the situation better.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      January 25, 2010 5:42 PM GMT
  • Two points, and one was mentioned already...first, it a rare thing in TW chat and many of the girls know how to handle it...some bash back for "sport" LOL. but even that gets old quickly as it proves to be disruptive and spoils it for many new girls like yourself...second, and this is the easiest, as suggested, click on the "Ignore" button. *poof*, they are gone for good! (smile)
    C'mon back..
    Traci
    <p>Traci</p>
      January 25, 2010 8:28 PM GMT
  • OK, two mods know who this person is, could someone tell me so i can take the appropriate action please.

Jenny, for further reference, just before you go into the chatroom, there is a link to chat room mods (hostesses). If something like this happens again, please do drop one of us a message so we can take action, and if you do have a copy of the transcript - even better !

We are determined to stop this kind of person harrasing members here, so I definitely do want to hear from you or anyone else who has a similar experience

Thanks
      January 26, 2010 8:26 PM GMT