Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Technical Support » name info screen viewing

name info screen viewing

Tags : None
  • how do I change the background on the information about a member when I click on the name in send /receive options? or can it not be done?.
    patriciaann
    [email protected]
      April 18, 2010 3:53 AM BST
  • Hi Patricia, I'm not sure what you mean? Can you give a bit more information about which area you are referring to?

From the fact that you mentioned 'Send / Receive options' I would guess that you are talking about email. However, I don' think our mail service has a 'Send / Receive options' area.

It would be best if you could give me the actual URL of the page you want help with.

Thanks and hugs, Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      April 18, 2010 12:09 PM BST
  • Patricia, if you mean the background when viewing profiles, go to "Upload Your Photo" (under the "Member Services" drop-down menu). You will see underneath the upload photo and upload icon boxes - "Profile Background Image - Upload/Replace Image " and "Delete without replacing" (if you don't want any background). You can upload a photo here which will be used as background when you view anyone's profile.
    xx
      April 18, 2010 4:31 PM BST