Last post.

Tags : None
  • Hi all this is going to be my last post here , it is quite apt realy as its my 53rd post and i will soon be 53 yrs old.

I would appreciate it if you read this as it explains why its my last post and "may" most of all help someone .

I pride myself in my honesty and i am also proud of what i have achceived in the last few years.
    I was born a catholic and had to go to a catholic school so after not being allowed into school for being classed as satans child as i flipped everytime i was reffered to as a boy i had which can only be described as an interesting childhood mostly getting into trouble but the day i was supposed to leave school i started work and worked hard but got in with the wrong crowd and between the age of 17 and 21 i served 4 jail sentences 3 months then 4 then 3 then 6 , the 6 month one was for an offence i never commited which pissed me off a bit but had to take it .When i was released i found a well paid job and have worked hard ever since and now have everything i need and spend a lot of my time and money helping others , i am a natural giver who realy was never given a chance at a start in life but i am very happy now , my life is good its just a shame there is not much left of it now.

So how can this help anyone? well it may not but if it does then its a bonus .

At the end of this i am going to add a picture of a person on the verge of death , that person does not exist anymore it/him was 49 years old when the pic was taken for a driving licence and is the only pic of it/him that exists "that person was me" i was realy ill and had lost a 3rd of my body wieght and slept with a razor blade at the side of my bed ,previously i was 15.5 stone with a 38 inch waist i am now 10.5 stone with a 28 inch waist still 2 stone lighter than when i left school but my doctor says i am healthy now .
    I would never wish what i have been through on anyone SO PLEASE if you have an issue with your gender go to see your doctor , they do understand i am living proof of that as my doctor saved my life , i was told i would not have lasted another 4 weeks losing a pound a day in body wieght.

As i said this is my last post here , Sue! from my previous post " i do not make assumptions" i check my facts , this is not about that but what and who i was reffering to about the short memory i found to be very deceptive to the extent that is one of the reasons this is my last post , ok i was no angel in my teenage years but now everyone who knows me personaly says i am just that "an angel" i say i am just me! .

I will not join in with this but feel free to add to it as i will watch for a few days before logging out .

I wish all of you all the best and hope all of your hopes and dreams come true for you as they have for me, all be it a bit to late in my life .
    Take care all my love to you all Julia xxxxx .
    I am now going to post the pic , i hope it works if not i will have to put it in my profile xxx.
      July 14, 2010 6:18 PM BST
  • Hi Julia,

I'm afraid I don't get it.

Boiling down your posts here and to the Short Memories thread: Somebody (unnamed) here either lied about their past or maybe contradicted something they posted earlier (it's hard to tell which.) So you've decided to stop posting here. I'll bet everyone here has "embellished" a story at one time or another, so what? Sometimes it just makes a better story, sometimes it's just been retold so many times the teller believes the embellishments are the truth, and sometimes it's just a lie.

Sounds like you've had a rough life. So have others. You mention Catholic school. I was forced to go to them, as well, for 11 years. I was regularly beaten by the teachers/Clergy and by my fellow students. I didn't fit in there and everyone knew it. (From what's come out in the news the last few years, I was lucky to only have been beaten. I wasn't a very pretty kid, guess that saved me.)

I was never in prison, though I certainly should have been based on some (many) of the things I did in my youth. Dumb luck.

Again, I don't get it. You've had a rough life and somebody lied. Okay, so why are you really leaving?
    Melody

<p><span style="color: #800080;">Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola</span> - Ray Davies, The Kinks</p> <p><span style="color: #3366ff;">(S)he's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction</span> - Kris Kristofferson</p>
      July 14, 2010 7:14 PM BST
  • Melody, I'm guessing that she is leaving because she believes she has done all she can here and nobody listens to what she has to say. I think that was Sarah Ann Slavin's reason for leaving also. I totally disagree with that idea because they are totally discounting the majority of people here at GS that do not post anything for fear of God only knows what. We may never know who we have helped. I battled the mega church Savannah Christian Church knowing I would be leaving. I did not battle them for me, but instead battled them for the next Marsha that will someday come along and someone who I may never know. I believe in leading by example, but how can you set an example if no one knows you are out there?

Julia, you've done well and turned your life around, congratulations on that. I will be honest with you, there have been times I felt like leaving GS and I'm sure many would say good riddance. You talk about being honest and I feel the same way, and I want to assure you that most people over time can see that in one's writing. You also talk about if this can help just one person. You have to be able to believe in yourself to accept that someone you may never know existed, read and learned from your words. That is why I am still here.

Best wishes,
    Marsha
      July 14, 2010 8:49 PM BST
  • Julia,
    From your description you seem to have had a bad start in life which you seem to have got under control as you got older.
    If I'm correct in my assumption then you're to be congratulated on this. I still don't understand what it is that has happened to hurt or offend you. If it's still your decision to leave the GS then I wish you happiness and health for the future.
      July 14, 2010 8:51 PM BST
  • Julia

You still have a full life ahead of you. I am a generation ahead of you and still enjoying myself although lonely at times. You certainly have had a difficult start to life but as you stated things are much better now. Be more optimistic. Hugs
    <p>ooxxoo</p>
      July 14, 2010 11:04 PM BST
  • Julia, hon--

We must all find our own path. Your path converged here for a time; you have made friends here I am sure. I wish you all the very best as your journey takes you elsewhere. Feel free to come back any time...you have a place here, and you will be missed.

Always remember, luvs--

All of our respective journeys brought us here at one point or another. Some of us come and leave quickly, for whatever reason. A few have been removed, as what they wanted and what we have to offer did not mesh well. Others come, stay a time, and then move on and we remember them fondly. And still others come, make a home here, and plant deep roots.

Take a moment and meditate on this thought: we all are in a journey of discovering who we are as women, and what we need may not always be in this place.

The joy of this journey, however, is that we make it not alone but with new friends to share the experience with. We enjoy the company of those who remain here, and miss those who move on...whatever the reason.

luv 'n hugs,

Mina
    Living as the woman I am!
      July 15, 2010 12:37 AM BST