transfemme

• 18 posts
    October 7, 2010 5:31 AM BST
    Hello to all my fellow sisters. i was just wondering how many of you have tried a product called transfemme? I have wanted to try this but not without asking around first. I have tried two other breast enhancing products and neither one worked. I have tried flat to fem and purafem. I would love to change my body but not unless its going to work. any tips would be great.
  • October 7, 2010 8:03 AM BST
    Hi Julie,

I've never tried this or any other"product" which is supposed to enhance breasts, I have read many threads/posts on this and other sites which have argued the pro's and con's of many products, however the general consensus of opinion was that NONE of them work. Many TS's take high doses of prescription hormones and still only get minimal growth.
    I'm sure those that worship the "diety" of Herbals will now post long boring diatribes as to why I'm completely wrong, but will of course only offer circumstantial evidence as to there effectiveness as few if any have ever been properly tested.

Save your money, If your serious about changing your gender see a doctor.

Huggles

Becca

• October 7, 2010 8:57 AM BST
    Hi julie,

keep your dollas in your purse hun. Potions and creams smell horid taste horid and cost a fortune, trouble with being one of the sisters, there's sharks out there preying on our emotions and desires to be more feminine,

love and hugs x sabini
    • 129 posts
    October 7, 2010 10:35 AM BST
    Hi Julie .
    there is realy no proof that these things work "and i don,t care who disagrees" you would be better off drinking a litre of soya milk a day at least it will keep your cholesteral down.

I think all of this stuff originates from old chinese diets and remedies and this is my own personal opinion , people living in the far east have for 1000s of years been useing herbs plants roots ect for many reasons and these do contain tiny amounts of photoestrogens and if these are fed to babies and children as they are over there then it does proberbly have an effect on puberty in males and that is the only reason i can think of why these myths exist "" my boy has grown tits its those bloody roots i gave him"", low doses given to a child would most likely have a small effect EG; growing small breasts as the body is small and not reached puberty but once any human body has passed puberty it would have no effect apart from something like laxative . Another thing you should think about is your testosterone , it needs to be blocked too.

Take notice of Rebbeca and see your GP i have only been on hormones for a year and have a nice pair of breasts already .

Take care Julia xxx
    • 252 posts
    October 7, 2010 2:44 PM BST
    Yeah, I have yet to hear about a breast enhancement product that actually works. I'm saving money for the "real" "fake" thing.

Z
    • 18 posts
    October 7, 2010 3:38 PM BST
    Thank you ladies. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I guess all of us are searching for ways to become more fem and put a lot of hopes and dreams into these miracle pills and lotions. Every day is a sad day for me, I will never know the true joys of womanhood and looks like I can't even get close. I have been to see my GP about herbals but no further than that.
    • 434 posts
    October 7, 2010 5:10 PM BST
    Julie,
    Many GG's (ovarians) are flat-chested - so I don't think you should place all your hopes and dreams on having feminine looking breasts. There is more to being a woman than "exterior shape" As well, not all GG's can bear Children either.
    If you want to give yourself the best possible chance to achieve a female shape, you would be wise to see a Doctor about real hormones.
    Hugs!
    • 18 posts
    October 8, 2010 5:54 AM BST
    it's not all about the breasts. Although they would be nice! I see some of the physical features I want to change easier than others, I don't have the money to be able to use expensive hormones and FFS is way out of my price range. I would just love to have a more fem body where my jeans feel better on my hips and around my butt, as well as have a nice set of C's. The only other thing that stops me every day is I have to go to work and in my industrie people wouldn't understand.
    • 434 posts
    October 8, 2010 5:14 PM BST
    Julie,
    The "real hormones" actually cost FAR FAR LESS than the herbals. In fact, they could be called "dirt cheap".
    FFS however, can be very expensive depending on what you need/want to have done.
  • October 8, 2010 11:25 PM BST
    Lucy,legitscript had something to do with inhouse.com shipping anything to the US so they changed it to inhouse.biz which if anyone had ordered from inhouse would have received an email stating the change to .biz.Also 4corners will ship to the US which is also inhouse xxxxJamie
    • 364 posts
    October 9, 2010 6:07 AM BST
    Katie

You will have to change the ad at the bottom of the page.
  • October 10, 2010 8:39 PM BST
    Legitscript from what I am uderstanding is some kind of watchdog group targeting online pharmacy's for selling prescription drugs without forwarding a prescription.You can check out the blog on there website www.legitscript.com.I am not up on the laws concerning this so IDK if inhouse is doing anything wrong.Will have to see how long .biz stays around.lol xxxxJamie
  • October 11, 2010 2:04 AM BST
    Hi Julie,
    I agree with everyone here and save your money. Buy real hormones. There are other ways hun. email me.
    Personally, I date a pharmacist who has a very nice friend who is a doctor........enough said....

Brenda

• 1652 posts
    October 8, 2010 10:16 PM BST
    Doanna is right, what you call "real hormones" are way cheaper than any herbal "alternative" that I've ever seen.
    90 tablets of Transfemme - $137
    84 tablets Estrofem (Inhouse Pharmacy) $36

"Our breast enlargement pills contain a natural glandular therapy made from ovaries and are homepathically potentized,"
    Absolute nonsense. Homeopathically is spelt wrong, and... "made from ovaries"?!!
    They don't actually tell us what is in them, apart from ovaries apparently. It's a con.
    One wonders how you would deal with going to work with C-cups if your colleagues "wouldn't understand".
    Female hormones would also make you infertile eventually, and sexual function would suffer much sooner. (Transfemme would also have this effect if it did what they claim).
    I have a feeling that Canadian laws make it difficult (illegal?) to import some drugs without a prescription, so Inhouse might not supply to your country, Julie.

I also notice that they have put up a big red notice saying they no longer supply to USA, does anyone know anything about this?
    xx
  • October 8, 2010 10:54 PM BST
    Lucy,

I think you will find the American FDA, has banned the sale and import of that particular preparation.
    • 1652 posts
    October 8, 2010 11:09 PM BST
    It's not just that particular preparation though, it seems they are no longer able to supply anything to The States. They sell thousands of products, not just hormones.
    xx
  • October 8, 2010 11:21 PM BST
    I might be wrong, perhaps Marsha could clarify things, but if you ignore an FDA ruling and attempt to carry on exporting a product that the FDA has banned t to the USA, if your found at fault, they will blanket ban every product listed by that company.
    • 1652 posts
    October 8, 2010 11:46 PM BST
    You’re right, Jamie, they are still supplying to The States using .biz. Strange that they should word their message that way.
    Is the .biz site approved or have they just changed it because their .com site isn’t? Does that make sense? I mean, is the new site legitimate or are they just being slippery fish?
    I’d never heard of LegitScript before so thanks for that info.
    xx
    • 530 posts
    October 10, 2010 9:33 PM BST
    See a doctor and get proper advice.

It will save you a lot of money and a lot of heartache.