Trannyshack Anyone?

Tags : None
  • I found an interesting looking night on Wednesday's at Madame JoJo's in Soho. London on Wednesday nights.

This looks perfect. Does anyone have any view, news or reviews of this venue/event?

Luckily my Hotel is only 6 mins on the Tube from the Club so thinking of going along in a couple of weeks.

Hugs C x
      November 12, 2010 3:04 PM GMT
  • http://www.madamejojos.co[...]/about/
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      November 12, 2010 7:04 PM GMT
  • Madame JoJo's has been going for decades. I've been meaning to go myself since the 1990's but haven't made it yet.

If you do go, please do come back here and tell us all about it.

Hugs, Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      November 12, 2010 7:57 PM GMT
  • I am now confirmed as being in London that night so assuming work or something doesn't get in the way I will be going.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Hugs C x
      November 16, 2010 6:46 AM GMT
  • Hiya Folks,

Finally managed Trannyshack a few weeks ago. I was not quite sure what to expect and was hoping to go straight from the Taxi into the venue but got quite a surprise. On arrival, it looked quiet and when I went in, I was informed they opened at 10:30 not the 100 advertised on the website. I ended up next door in a bar that was doing trannyoke which was quite fun.

The venue was quiet for the first hour or so but soon filled up with a mix of try to fit in trannies like me up to fetishist, slut look etc which I assume is the normal mix in this kind of place. Everyone was friendly and I had quite a few chats including a very passable transexual lass and a few girls more like me. Drinks seemed a reasonable price for London.

The dancefloor was busy pretty much all night with some great dance music. Later on at about 1am, there were a few "cabaret" acts which were good or sad/funny.

Pleasant evening and friendly people.

Hugs C x
      February 6, 2011 10:45 PM GMT