Tags : None
  • I just had to have a thread about one of my favourite subjects... MEN!   :D
    Id like to know wich men other T-girls like and why... Just because im curious!

I have a thing for George Clooney and I have seen so many episodes of ER just because he's in it... There is something about those eyes i think...  :)
      February 20, 2002 8:42 PM GMT

• Sean Connery, that voice....

Sean Connery is definitely my second choice after clooney!
    The voice and the style.... he is so much of a gentleman somehow!
      March 27, 2002 11:27 PM GMT
  • My favourite choice would be David Beckham.

Then Will Smith, Guy Pearce, Tom Welling, Brad Pitt

Also Ducan James & Lee Ryan both from Blue & Joshua Jackson.
      July 4, 2002 2:31 AM BST
  • in bed with prince william between my legs (sorry, but a girl does have her urges) would be divine... the thought of him touching my feminine body fills me with a delicious feeling
      July 12, 2002 2:29 AM BST
  • Ive never fancied any men.  ever.  Are you lot gay?  or is it your feminie side.  I guess my female is a lesbian if thats the case.
    Altho i have thought what it would be like to give a blowjob.  Wouldnt mind trying, but im not attracted to men
      December 30, 2002 11:16 PM GMT
  • ryan phillipe is HOT!!! he's the guy from cruel intentions and also robbie williams yummy
      March 30, 2003 1:55 PM BST
  • i dont like robbie williams but i had a guy who looked just like ryan phillipe...
    no, he was hotter
      April 15, 2003 3:40 PM BST
  • maybe David Boreanalis... yummy... but also Lesbian lol
      April 27, 2003 1:13 AM BST

• I wouldn't mind Brad Pitt for a starter.

As he's in Cannes currently i may think he can come to see me....

Bye luvsXXXXX
      May 15, 2004 4:44 PM BST
  • i think matt le blanc is hot....johny depp and orlando bloom ...it wud be gr8 tese guys with me in bed.
      June 3, 2004 10:19 AM BST
  • Hehe! I can't help myself whenever I see Tom Welling from Smallville! I love his body and his smile, he is so adorable!!!! What I would give to feel him on top of me! (Sorry got a little carried away)

*blushes*
      April 28, 2008 6:17 AM BST
  • Generally speaking, find that a man is like a shotgun, keep one hanging around long enough and you will be tempted to shoot it, just to see what its like
    Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      May 26, 2008 8:35 PM BST
  • In that sense, men are only good when a zombie infestation occurs?

Jk.

But, on my side, men aren't my thing. I don't doubt the possibility, but one has never attracted me romantically or physically.

I have my one true love anyway. She's wonderful. :-)
    "The way your heart sounds makes all the difference It's what decides if you'll endure the pain that we all feel The way your heart beats makes all the difference In learning to live Here before me is my soul I'm learning to live I won't give up Till I've no more to give" -"Learning to Live" by Dream Theater
      May 26, 2008 10:17 PM BST
  • I can't say I have a thing for anyone in particular, but I do someone who likes the outdoors, athletic (since they need to be able to keep up with me!) and have good manners, which is probably the most important.

Men are like guitars, they're great fun to play with, but I wouldn't want one hanging around me all the time!

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      May 27, 2008 12:43 PM BST