Chance to live as a female for 2 weeks!

• 1 posts
    February 6, 2006 7:56 PM GMT
    Katie,

It is an absolutely brilliant idea!! I wish I could take part. Unfortunately my circumstances are such that I couldn't; however, I wish you well and will watch with interest to see how you get on.

hugs,

Caroline
  • February 7, 2006 4:17 PM GMT
    I would, but as with most things, it is a matter of money.
  • February 8, 2006 4:15 PM GMT
    Katie,

I wouldn't mind the web cams.

But, as others have mentioned, two weeks is a bit hard to get off of from work at one time.

Perhaps one week sessions would be better?

How about a voting poll on this?

Keep up the great work!!

Hugs,

Kari
    XXX
    OOO
    • 773 posts
    February 10, 2006 4:37 AM GMT
    Has anyone considered the per person cost of such an endeavor?
  • February 11, 2006 3:12 AM GMT
    As someone who transitioning this year, count me in.

• 1 posts
    February 11, 2006 5:12 PM GMT
    Wow fantastic Idea, I would love it so much, but it may be difficult for mw to be away from work fr two weeks , one week can get away with , hope there is one in US
    • 16 posts
    February 23, 2006 6:02 AM GMT
    great idea! would be first time out for extended period for me Would like a week with option for second week -- let us know more details when avalilable
    patricia ann
  • February 28, 2006 7:02 PM GMT

Katie,

Any form of your idea would be lovely! I have often dreamed of doing just such a thing. Of course the devil is in the details!

Many good points have been made here in the forum and we girls all have different situations and needs. I would say pick an option and try it. Then, revise using any feedback that you get iand try again. Perhaps in the long run, "packages" could be developed that meet as many of those needs as possible.

I'm swooning just imagining the possibilities....I can't make any promises without knowing the details, but I definitely would consider attending if I could.

Ronie
    • 13 posts
    March 2, 2006 9:06 PM GMT
    Hiya Katie

Got to say girl, one hell of a good idea there babe!!!

Would love to trial this out.

Maybe you could get some kind of live link in as well so that other girls can post messages to the house, at a small cost of course.

You mentioned a make up professional, maybe you can also arrange make up lessons and deportment lessons for outside the house at another event, I'm sure alot of girls would jump at a chance of getting one to one training from a professional (Me included).

Well if there is any space left on the massive list please add my small name to it.

Can't wait to get more infor about this.

Nicki

• March 6, 2006 1:23 PM GMT
    Oh what a wonderful idea. I would just love to relax among a group of other gurls who truly understand the feelings I feel. As much as I would love to do this, I'm not sure about two weeks for my first time. If this is the only choice then for certain I would participate if you do it in the U.S. Unfortunately I will not be able to get away for two weeks this year but if it is on the west coast I could do one week in September or October. I like the idea of being on camera but only after I am en femme. Going out en femme is alsosomething I want to do. Oh, let's face it, I love it all.
    • 1 posts
    March 13, 2006 10:17 PM GMT
    sounds great love to try it
  • March 21, 2006 7:43 AM GMT
    GREAT PLAN PLEASE COUNT ME IN ALL THE WAY
    THANKS
  • March 22, 2006 2:45 AM GMT
    I'll be there!!!!

~Valerie
    • 1 posts
    April 1, 2006 3:49 PM BST
    I think it is a wonderfull idea, and I would love to be there. Yes you can count me in.
  • April 17, 2006 6:48 PM BST
    Just came across this wonderfully inviting idea. OOOh, how I would love to be able to experiance an extended period (hey, stop chuckling, you know what i mean.....) TO just relax and be a girl and enjoy the company and support of other TGs. It would almost be spiritual, of course I would probably pass on the whole nealing to pray thing........Um, i see that was never suggested.

Anywho, I think there should be a split option for either one or two weeks. I think I could only afford one.

Web cam, well a little creepy for me but the idea of having them in rooms for those so inclined sounds good.

I would love to be with a group of girls to go shopping, would be sooooooo much fun and safer in a group!!!!!!

I will go to sleep tonight dreaming of all the possible fun and excitement!!!!!!!! Good luck forming the idea to perfection and hope to see it kick off. Getting the time off for me is not much of a diffaculty if know at least a month in advance. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 2017 posts
    April 20, 2006 7:41 PM BST
    What a great idea. i would definately be game. I would learn loads!
  • April 25, 2006 9:09 PM BST
    katie,
    Your suggestion sounds dreamy, and I'm praying fervently that it will be more than just that.

Have you an update since you original post?
    i.e. time of year? approx. location/part of country? type of accommodation? do you need anything from us apart from our interest?

Wishing you all the best,

Sammy xx

• 1 posts
    April 26, 2006 12:17 AM BST
    Dear Katie,

The idea sound totally dreamy. I am looking forward to more information and the input from the other girls. Please keep us posted...

Hugs,
    Deriaz
    • 1 posts
    April 26, 2006 4:25 PM BST
    I think it is a wonderful idea. I would suggest a week in London and a week in New York. I also think it would be great to finish each week with an outing and a formal party/dance with some men who enjoy the company of special women. Just someone to tell us how wonderful we look.

As a long time lover of transsgenered women and recent dresser, I would relish the opportunity to participate as a women or as a second choice a man admirer.

Anthony (aka Jeanny)
  • April 27, 2006 8:39 PM BST
    you can definitly count me in on this. I love the idea. I would love to be with other girls just like me and spend some real time getting the opportunity to not be judged for what I am.
  • May 6, 2006 4:17 AM BST
    Dear Katie,

This would be a blessing for a closet tranny like me-I would sign up in a heartbeat! I just hope the "help' is skilled, because I need a lot of work!

Thanks for your ideas, Cyndi Ann
    • 2 posts
    May 6, 2006 11:10 AM BST
    Hi Katie

It is a great idea.

Fascinating to think of it to be with many of our likes around.

Thanks and hugs

Apsaras
    • 3 posts
    June 3, 2006 9:39 AM BST
    This sounds like an interesting idea indeed. I would consider taking things somewhat slowly though.

Perhaps communication through email with some places that offer services like this will give you an idea about what kind of pitfalls can be expected and how to possibly avoid them (for example - insurance needs for the facility, potential financial "unforseens"... etc).

I would also suggest doing it in a time of the year that is colder. This allows many "closeted" gals to shave and not have to worry about others seeing them in shorts later. It would add to the whole experience.

I would also come up with some sort of privacy statement, including one signed by each member going to the getaway. The better you protect people's private lives, the more participation you will have - guaranteed. I would even consider outlawing any cameras unless they were supplied by the getaway, and all photos were approved by the individual members in them before release. I know it sounds corny and "stuffy", but it's just good business practice in this situation.

You will likely find that many people who want the most privacy will also be the same people that will be able to offer you the most monetary support.

Just a thought though... I may be wrong.
    • 1 posts
    June 13, 2006 7:20 PM BST
    This is a really really great Idea Katie,
    I have done this by myself for a week, renting a cottage and being femme 24/7.
    For this to work I think the time must be set well in advance, even up to a year to allow everyone time to arrange thier holidays and thier excuses
    Im also sure with all us talented girls we have all the resources and will power to make this happen,,
    Count me in most definately if you decide to go ahead with this
    Amy
    xx
    • 16 posts
    June 20, 2006 4:18 AM BST
    Any updated info on the possible 2 weeks en femme?
    Has there been sufficient response to make it a possibility. Any dates under consideration?