Chance to live as a female for 2 weeks!

• June 22, 2006 12:11 AM BST
    sorry late answerer. but i think it would a great opportunity to know what i really want and to share time with other people like me.

it would put me more out the closet.

sounds good I need just to adjust schedule and cash but it should be a priority this opportunity.

Fleur
    • 67 posts
    July 6, 2006 5:20 PM BST
    Sensational idea! Around my area, we have the opportunity to be a lady for a weekend only. Not nearly enough time! But for those of us that can't get '2 weeks off in a row', couldn't a week long 'girls night out' be provided? But like I said, wonderful idea!!!

Stacy
    • 67 posts
    July 9, 2006 4:03 PM BST
    Hi Katie! Just wanted to run something else by you. I was just chatting with my SO about your idea and she was wondering, for the girls that have very supportive SOs, could something like you're planning inCLUDE SOs? We thought it would be a great idea (my SO has a lot of experience as a cosmetician!) as we could 'model' ourselves with GGs present. She thinks it would be a blast to be part of this! And think of the wealth of feminism they could share with us!

Hey, like I said, just an idea hon. Just more food for thought for your plans!

Stacy
    • 2127 posts
    July 22, 2006 11:07 AM BST
    Hi girls,

I've taken a back seat up to now, and have just watched your posts coming in. Thanks for being interested. If there are any more of our members who would like to be involved then do reply to this thread to show your interest.

We are especially interested in hearing from TV's who are thinking of becoming TS's. That is people who have been transvestites up to now but who think that they may need more. People who perhaps feel that they need to be female full-time but have never tried that yet.

There may be some more developments on this very soon so keep your eyes peeled. Any breaking news on this project will be published on this site.

Huggies,

Katie x
    • 1 posts
    August 8, 2006 9:37 AM BST
    Hi Katie,

Yes you can definetly count me in.I need to escape my life of drudgery and dullness.

YOURS IN ANTICIPATION LISA

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • August 16, 2006 11:21 AM BST
    Sounds Gr8 to me too, would struggle with family commitments though.
    But to think being Lucy for 2 weeks WOW.
  • September 11, 2006 11:08 PM BST
    Katie This would be a great idea. There is a tranny frendly hotel in St. Louis that I Know of there may be more. Plus There are several night spots in the area we can go to as well.
  • September 15, 2006 10:38 AM BST
    Do you really think living with other trannies would be "living as a female"?

Laura
  • September 20, 2006 9:39 PM BST
    I would love to have a place to go and live as a girl full time. I went to Vegas a couple of times and lived full time and just loved it. Count me in and I would also like to offer myself as a helper in whatever I can do. If you are getting started I would love to come and help get things ready(free of charge of course). Please keep me advised, I can be reached at [email protected]. Thank you so much for comming up with such a lovely idea and I hope it will come true.

Love,
    Ashley
  • December 11, 2006 2:11 PM GMT
    I would LOVE the opportunity, I think it is a WONDERFUL idea. I will be there as long as it is in the U.S.
  • December 12, 2006 10:12 PM GMT
    ohh i would like to take the two weeks asa a female since my dreams have been doing it for the rest of my life.
    you can count me in and be sure that as soon as possible i would be with you dressing and living as the woman i always wanted to be.
    yours
    sms
    • 2127 posts
    December 12, 2006 11:55 PM GMT
    We really wanted to do this but we were unfortunately lulled into a false sense of security by a television production company who wanted to make a documentary about it.

They strung us along for months and then, quite recently, they suddenly just dumped us.

Therefore, our 'two weeks as a girl' idea did not happen in 2006.

However, with your support, we will try to make it a reality during 2007.

If anyone else is interested, please let me know by dropping me a line at:

[email protected]

...and I'll add you to my list of interested parties.

Thanks and huggies,

Katie x
    • 1083 posts
    December 13, 2006 7:42 PM GMT
    Katie--

I love the idea--but like a number of others, two weeks is more time than I could take off at one time. A week would be the max for me.

I'm in, at least for a potential US run.

Luv 'n hugs,
    Mina Sakura
    • 2573 posts
    December 15, 2006 7:21 AM GMT
    I would recommend that you rent a house in a vacation area, off-season. You should be able to get a place for about $1800 for the week with EVERYTHING. Housekeeping to clean up at teh end would be inexpensive since there is little work off-season. . In the US you could do worse than Provincetown/Truro off-season since you have a TG friendly GLBT vacation town nearby that will welcome the extra business. Of course, it's cold and wet in winter. A warmer climate will probably run more for the house since it won't be "off season". Just remember, in places like Florida and California in summer your makeup will MELT off your face outside. There are other places. A TG camping business in the Shenandoah Mts on the East Coast. There was one in New England but I think they may have stopped providing on-site housing. Then there are places like West Hollywood, but it could be difficult to arrange that much housing for a short time for a lot of girls in one "domicile" I think a big issue in choosing a spot is do you want isolation for privacy to increase comfort levels for new girls, or do you want access to TG venues for outings.....or both..... It will make a difference as to where this is best done, whether in US, UK or another country....or all of the above. It's a lot of work with a lot of things to decide on. Cook your own meals or eat out. With a group it should be little work to cook and clean and it's fun to do housework en femme. On the other hand, some may want to go out to eat. It's possible to make it a choice. Who sleeps where? Who gets which bathroom and when? If you think ggs take a long time to get ready, imagine a dozen T girls getting ready to go out to dinner....

Plan this well, for even then things will go wrong. However, it should be fun. I don't want to sound like a downer, I just have traveled a lot and know how important logistics are. I once took three Californians camping in the mountains in winter....not one of them brought a pair of gloves. We ended up camping in my living room in front of the fireplace and cooking on the stove. Remember the 7 P's of Planning.
    • 1 posts
    December 27, 2006 9:22 PM GMT
    It sounds like a very good idea to me.
    Price and dates will make a difference but I'm definitely interested.
    • 3 posts
    December 28, 2006 4:29 PM GMT
    i feel it is great idea. Would love to do something like that - would like it to be hot aswell cos need to work on the tan! lol
  • December 29, 2006 11:01 AM GMT
    I find the expressions "2 weeks en femme", "2 weeks dressed" or "2 weeks as a tranny" better that "2 weeks as a female".
    Living myself as a regular woman in the society I can only say that life is something totally different.

Laura
    • 4 posts
    January 14, 2009 5:15 AM GMT
    I have to throw in a hearty yes as well. I believe we could all benefit from such an experience. So how do we make this a reality? I would be glad to help make it happen. You would need to do it in aTg friendly city of course. Even a week would be great. K
    • 2 posts
    January 14, 2009 7:45 AM GMT
    If you can start one in the U.S. - I'm in! I am pretty much full time when I go out, but two solid weeks would do me a world of good!

Brenda

• 181 posts
    January 14, 2009 3:10 PM GMT
    Katie will you do it here in the states or in Europe? How much money are we referring to as I am on disability and my budget is scarce anyway . I already dress pretty much as a female every day so going whole hog certainly isn't a stretch . Ellen S.
    • 22 posts
    January 15, 2009 8:20 PM GMT
    I'll ink it in on my bucket list if smoking is alowed. Tabacco Huggs Jenn.
  • January 19, 2009 5:39 PM GMT
    u can count me in i nead all the help i can get i dont look very feminne i will take all the help i can get hugs and kisses katrina l bayles
    • 9 posts
    January 20, 2009 4:36 PM GMT
    That sounds like a great idea also it will give people more confidence about who they are.
    • 38 posts
    January 22, 2009 11:02 PM GMT
    I'll go if I have the money and the time

Perhaps also something for spouses at the same time
    • 1 posts
    January 25, 2009 10:03 PM GMT
    I for one absolutely love the idea. So much so that I would like to offer my support in any way that I can. My income is limited but I would be willing to offer any services that i may be able to assist. Looking forward to hearing from you. GREAT IDEA.
    • 2 posts
    February 18, 2009 11:38 PM GMT
    Katie this sounds awesome! count me inThis is really what I'm looking for i'm still young and very confused and i think 2 weeks as girl would really help me out! Aww i'm getting really excited just thinking about it! Save me a spot girll!!

MUAH! Catlin<3
    • 35 posts
    February 19, 2009 2:26 AM GMT
    Dream come true! Sound awesome - what fun!