A question for TA’s

• May 10, 2010 12:28 AM BST
    Penny,

Nah, I just hover between the two, and manage to keep them under control LOL

/K
    • 871 posts
    May 10, 2010 1:32 AM BST
    Keef,

When you say hover between the two, do you mean as in air hockey being whacked from on end to the other? lol

Hugs
    Penny
    x
    • 1017 posts
    May 10, 2010 1:53 AM BST
    I once came up with the phrase, "walking the tightrope between genders" that some people seemed to like.

Anything like you meant, Keef?

Best,
    Melody
    • 141 posts
    May 10, 2010 11:53 PM BST
    well thank you penny, have not been called special before & doubt that after aswell, me I am just me. What more can I say??
  • May 15, 2010 4:15 PM BST
    Penny,

Sort of. But I think what I actually meant that sometimes I'm the perfect gent, the boy next door - and other times, I'm a randy little devil.

Might let you see my own blogs sometime

/K
  • September 25, 2010 5:22 PM BST
    Guten tag Lieber Nikki,
    I speak it, but sadly I can't write it,.. and now you'll tell me your an English Lady living in Germany, I lost contact when I ended up as an Emergency in Bedford Hospital for eightmonths, with someone last year originally from Scotland, living in Germany, .. Anyway I digress,...
    You are so right young Nikki, my having run a TV club in London for so many long years with the late ''Ron Storme'' , as it was not so bad as with TAs though TAs didn't physically show them self's by coming to our TV club in the first place, their lose I guess,. so it would seem it's nearly the same as with a TAs putting up a photograph, Married cos' their Wife or Partner doesn't quite understand them, that aspect also sadly applies to a budding Cross Dresser , CD, first timer as we in our club were noted towards either of us looking after them upon their first visits and of course upon each time they would pop into the club, well lets face it ,we've All been their at some time or another Eh !, then later we all think what was all that fuss about,...
    That aspect or situation could be the same as with the TAs whom don't wish to put up a Head & Shoulders photograph and as you Nikki so rightly point out, should They maybe be recognised upon this area etc, then the other person must have visited here to have seen them in the first place ,.H'mmm so blooming what,..It's your own life Live it as no one else will do it for, not that you'd frankly want them to,. that's not taking into account anyone as being a Genuine Submissive,.. OK I hear you TAs saying, It's alright for you Peter, most certainly recognise / know just whom you are by your Photograph or Name be it TVs or Guys,...
    Coupled some where on this internet I'm quite certain some one has an odd photograph that they don't recognise ! myself ''Dressed'' of course No Beard !, full Make-up and Hairpiece, ok, Wig, though that was a long time ago,. Coupled ''Ron" used to
    do my Make-up in those days,. But Hey '' am I bothered'' no what's the point I am what I am, I live my Own Live accordingly,. Cos' from my point of view, frankly IT'S us, TAs and All CDs, TVs , BI & Gay Girl's etc,etc, that could be considered as Normal those that aren't,. really don't know just what they are missing,...So come on Guys up with yer photograph, remember no body is Ugly , actually I'd myself would like to put up more than just one (1) photograph now sixwould do nicely and all with smart clothes on,.but then at my stage of life, Jeans & Trainers etc {which were Banned in out TV Club} are for the masses, whereby style is for the individual,.Might you agree on that point Nikki,...

In the mean while Young Nikki,
    Enjoy & Be Very Happy,
    Take Care,
    Peter.
    (:-}
    • 1 posts
    September 25, 2010 5:36 PM BST
    I have no shame! lol
    I've posted pics of me all over the 'net!
    just haven't had time to post more here
  • September 25, 2010 7:17 PM BST
    Ok i've got it covered...
    Lets have two group names first cute like matt blokes then no photo ones are in the Just chancers group simples!!!!
    I cant stand the word sounds very degenorating so tranny admirer must nean admireing some thing degenerative
    all i can say is thank god im a girl and i'm glad he blessed me that way..

love to everone i got loads to spare x sabini xoxo
  • October 14, 2010 11:18 PM BST
    Always have displayed my photo... it helps scare people off

/K