Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Transgender Youth (18 -25s) » How has information availability affected you?

How has information availability affected you?

Tags : None
    Having grown up in a period where there was practically no information on transgenderism/transsexuality available and most of it was wrong, I'm interested in how the availability of such information in copious amounts has affected those of you in the 18-25 year old group. In addition, what information would you like to have that you don't find easily now?
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      October 25, 2007 3:03 AM BST
    I thought I would jump start this thread again to see if any new, young members have input.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      June 17, 2010 7:48 AM BST
  • I would not be able to cope if i was born b4 the internet. It opened my world when i found out there were people just like me.
      December 3, 2011 9:44 PM GMT
    So your experience was a typical TG experience? ;-)
      March 27, 2012 5:06 PM BST