Great Movie Lines

• 2627 posts
    May 16, 2009 2:17 AM BST
    I've been watching "Bourne Supremacy"
    I love that line when thier in Germany & Jason is watching them through a window from a building outside.
    He calls & ask to come in but he wants a certin girl to meet him. They say they might not be able to find her.
    He says "It's easy she's standing right next to you"
    I would have totaly freaked.
    I love that scene. It made that whole movie worth watching.
    • 83 posts
    May 16, 2009 4:22 PM BST
    Omg, what a coincidence, last night I was helping my wife reorganize my cousin's kitchen and her husband was watching that same movie in the other room. I went in at one point to ask him a question - and that's the scene I saw!

Ever see Phone Booth? Kinda eerily similar.

I love doing that to people on my cell when I'm coming to meet them... "Turn around!" and there I am!

Hugs,
    Ann
  • May 16, 2009 7:19 PM BST
    Just missed the title of the film, and don't know the actors, but looks like it was a cowboy film, baddie says to Hero, ''your a bastard'' hero says ''Yes an unfortunate accident of birth. whereas you sir are a self made man''
    • 448 posts
    May 16, 2009 8:35 PM BST
    From Inherit the Wind, a film replete with great lines, Gene Kelly as the reporter responds to Dick Yorke's fiancees bewilderment at his cynicism with the line - I may be rancid butter but I'm on your side of the bread. Now there's a line for life.
    • 252 posts
    July 21, 2010 8:00 AM BST
    Office Space: "So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."

I used to work in a cubicle. It truly was the eighth circle of hell for me.

Z