Introduction to CREATIVE WRITING Forum

• 734 posts
    September 10, 2009 1:48 PM BST

Welcome one and all!

This is a forum for you to showcase your writing - be it poetry, narrative or script. A place where you can seek advice and tips or a place where you can help others improve their skill.
    There are no restrictions on genre or subject matter. Just taste - if I think it would shock my grandmother it'll be frowned upon. And I can frown most severely! Oh, and I suspect size matters - it's unlikely your 500k word masterpiece would squeeze snuggly into a post.
    So, whether you're a highly talented artist or an author trapped in a readers body, let's just relax and have some fun...

Rae x

This post was edited by Rae K at May 26, 2011 10:26 PM BST
    • 28 posts
    January 7, 2012 9:13 PM GMT
    Hello Rae,sorry for this late reply.I didn't mean to be rude.Well thank you for the opportunity to start getting involved with writing again.The best thing is the ability to get inspiration and then feedback from all the friends on site here.Warmest hugs to you Rae and again a big thank you.
    • 10 posts
    June 27, 2012 3:20 PM BST
    Thank you for the chase to share some work with you all. I happen to facilitate a Creative Writing class Linda
    • 1 posts
    January 16, 2017 8:56 AM GMT

Hello, I am Daisy Simpson, a university professor,and I like to believe that I'm a very good professional freelance writer.I dedicated my life to writing and charity.Now I work as editor at dissertation writing services.