help

• June 30, 2004 10:31 AM BST
    Hi girls can anyone help me i have two days off 12&13 july witch i would love to spend as a full girl with other girls can any one tell were i could go
    • 1198 posts
    June 30, 2004 10:48 AM BST
    Hi Tiffany
    If you look on the site Trannylinks There mite be some help there or ask the girls on chat Love JJ xx
  • July 1, 2004 7:34 AM BST
    thanks Jule but all i could find on their is weekend breaks in manchester witch look good. but i can only make monday's & tusday's
    Thanks anyway for your help
    Tiffany
    • 1198 posts
    July 1, 2004 8:36 AM BST
    Tiffany
    Where abouts in the south are you from? There are alot of venue's around, if you can tell me where abouts you live or roughly i can give you a list of place's for Tgirls. Love JJ xx
  • July 1, 2004 10:24 AM BST
    Hi Julie
    Thanks for your help southampton portsmouth winchester is but i am very mobile
    Thanks again
    Tiffany xxx
    • 1198 posts
    July 1, 2004 10:33 AM BST
    Tiffany
    No problem babe, right here is some of the places near us in hampshire :-
    Southhampton 4th thursday of the month at the freedom bar:- it is a transgendered bar
    Totton 3rd thursday of the month not sure of where the venue is i will find out for you
    Havant again 3rd friday of the month its a cellar bar i will find that location out for you
    Hope that helps for now, you also have Brighton the harlequin club thursdat nights are tgirl night, but you are welcome on a friday and saturday. love JJ xx