• 2627 posts
    March 6, 2010 11:25 AM GMT
    Maybe someone should check.
    • 530 posts
    March 6, 2010 2:20 PM GMT
    I'll reply tomorrow...
    • 1912 posts
    March 6, 2010 2:27 PM GMT
    We can discuss this further after lunch. BTW, did anyone make lunch reservations?
    • 530 posts
    March 6, 2010 5:56 PM GMT
    Thought about it...
  • March 6, 2010 6:37 PM GMT
    Do I need to do anything special for this?
    • 2358 posts
    March 6, 2010 6:50 PM GMT
    What a refreshing change, one of the most exciting threads I have come across, can't wait to see how it developes over the next couple of years.

Cristine
  • March 7, 2010 1:42 AM GMT
    BEtter late than never? Opps.... it was 2 years ago last week.
    • 1912 posts
    March 7, 2010 2:00 AM GMT
    What do you mean you stopped serving dinner 2 hours ago, what time is it anyways?
  • March 7, 2010 4:25 AM GMT
    Let me think about all this and get back to all of you.
    • 33 posts
    March 7, 2010 1:49 PM GMT
    Just been so tired lately... I'll work on a more meaningful response tomorrow...

Michelle
    • 9 posts
    March 7, 2010 2:42 PM GMT
    Can I get back to you on this?
    • 308 posts
    March 7, 2010 4:58 PM GMT
    I was going to respond to this a few days, but I had to do some other things that I waited to the last minute. Sooo, I now have to decide what I will put off till tomorrow...decision, decisions, can't make up my mind.
    • 2358 posts
    March 7, 2010 8:27 PM GMT
    Very important, NEWS UP DATE watch this space

Cristine
  • March 7, 2010 8:33 PM GMT
    When is the update? Do I have time to know?
    • 2068 posts
    March 7, 2010 11:19 PM GMT
    What update's this?........lol

lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    • 33 posts
    March 8, 2010 2:32 AM GMT
    (With an ADHD twist...)
    Hmm, update I'll wait until... Ohhhh, sale I should go... but... now what was I going to do?

Michelle
    • 2573 posts
    March 8, 2010 5:43 AM GMT
    Sorry, I did not log in to read the Forums yesterday....
    • 2358 posts
    March 8, 2010 8:44 AM GMT
    UPDATE

On the 7th March 2010 the.........

THIS POST HAS BEEN CENSORED DUE TO ITS UNDERWHELMING AND CONTROVERSIAL CONTENT AND HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN IN ACCORDANCE WITH NATIONAL SECURITY ARTICLE 50012/A/1245/03/08/1910

Cristine
  • March 8, 2010 8:17 PM GMT
    Where do I get clearance to read the orional message??
    Do I need to collect tokens?
    Can someone send me some tokens?
  • March 8, 2010 9:13 PM GMT
    Errrrrrmmmmmmm.
    Sort of.
    You know.
    Thingy.
    • 2573 posts
    March 9, 2010 9:08 AM GMT
    When they get around to it, Christine. Right after they find WMDs and Osama bin Laden.
    • 1195 posts
    March 9, 2010 9:16 PM GMT
    I thought I posted on this thread.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 2358 posts
    March 12, 2010 11:47 PM GMT
    With reference to my censore post, what a lot of..................................................................................................................................

I'm now informed that it won't be made public until the year 2030 under the freedom of information act when the restriction can be lifted upon petition to the home office. I have also been told that if I leak this information I will be done for treason under the code of MI69 the tranny secret service and dildoed to death.

Cristine
    • 2627 posts
    March 13, 2010 12:01 PM GMT
    Cristine you make me smile.
  • March 13, 2010 1:40 PM GMT
    *sigh* can someone wake me when its 2030??

• 2358 posts
    March 13, 2010 2:10 PM GMT
    Hugs Karen, you started it, lol. Might teach you not to tease and keep people in suspense, but you made me giggle as well.
    Nice that a thread can be so lighthearted when there is so much serious stuff going down.

If I get sexually frustrated and desponent next week, I might forgo my oath of secrecy, and die happy being dildoed to death.

Cristine
    • 2573 posts
    March 13, 2010 8:08 PM GMT
    I hope everyone noticed that the name change at.....well The Gender Society.......was delayed in honor of Procrastination Week festivities. Go, Katie!!!!
    • 530 posts
    March 13, 2010 9:10 PM GMT
    Oh yes, the new name. I'll get back to you on that...
  • March 14, 2010 12:08 PM GMT
    I understand the word "tranny" is going to be edited out of the whole site, when the developer can get round to it. I'm not sure when that will be. I was going to ask him but I had to do something else first. Sorry, I've forgotten what that was. I'll have to get back to you, maybe tomorrow sometime.
    • 2358 posts
    March 14, 2010 8:45 PM GMT
    OK. sod it, here is what was censored

On the 7th March 2010 The goverment Minister for Tranny affairs In the strictest of confidence, a very reliable source alerted me to the new name for Tranny Web. Which is to be 'The Gender Society' and Katie would have to break a window in the chat room to gain entry and unlock the door from the inside to let us all in. Which by now you all know,

So why am I sitting here in anticipation, waiting for the Tranny secret service to roll up and kick my back door in and dildo me to death.

If you don't see me post again within the next few days, you will at least know I died with a big smile on my face, bring it on.

Cristine
  • March 14, 2010 10:10 PM GMT
    Is this going to be the new Ross Kemp special where he follows the mafia around????
    • 1195 posts
    March 14, 2010 10:28 PM GMT
    oops
    "There's no Mfia" quoting Al Capone

I'll think up some response soon.
    Thank goodness I know what a dildo is - glass or rubber?
    hugs
    Gracie

• 2358 posts
    March 15, 2010 4:10 PM GMT
    BRB, somones trying to break down my back door, let you know later how things turn out.......................................................................................................Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh Nooooooooooooooooooooo.................................................................................Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    • 157 posts
    March 17, 2010 10:04 PM GMT
    Okay people time to quit clowing around, we all need to get down to some serious procrastination immediately!

Jeri
    • 2358 posts
    March 18, 2010 12:34 PM GMT
    I hav'nt got the time now to regale everything that happened, going away for a few days to recuperate, let you know all the details when I gwet back next week.

Cristine.
    • 871 posts
    March 19, 2010 6:42 PM GMT
    Thanks for the update Crissie. Sounds like you need some real recuperation after your efforts.

As for me, its been a couple of weeks now since I stated that I would have some results in due course. I'm pleased to say I have made some great advancements in the efforts I have made in keeping you informed of the situation and I am sure once the remaining creases have been ironed out I will make a full and timely report.

Love Penny x

• 1195 posts
    March 19, 2010 8:58 PM GMT
    I for one don't believe we should have rushed into this National Procrastination Week celebration. I don't remember receiving a report from a study group which was supposed to decide the fesibility for establishing said week. I also object to the name "national. " The Gender Society is international and any celebrations therefore should be "international."
    There, I've had my say. Now back to my nap.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 2627 posts
    March 20, 2010 2:51 AM GMT
    Your right Mary & I'll get right on that.
    Also, why only a week? It's more of a life style.
    • 1195 posts
    March 20, 2010 5:17 PM GMT
    Karen
    Let's not rush into anything. A week is better than a day like "secretary's day" or "bosses day" - think of how jealous they would get if a "week" was in the offering.
    I apologise for my previous rash statements - if I can remember what they were. I'll have to organize a study group
    ....get back to you.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 2358 posts
    March 23, 2010 8:54 PM GMT
    Needless to say my house was raided by the TSS (Tranny Secret Service) Wearing ski masks, flak jackets and armed with the latest vibrators and dildos. A week ago last Monday, or was it Tuesday or Wednesday, forgive me, but I was rather overwhelmed for once, Damn now I forgot what I was going to say, no doubt it will all come back to me, soon as I remember I will post again.

Cristine
    • 1195 posts
    March 24, 2010 5:10 PM GMT
    Crissie
    Time flies when you're having fun.
    (old saying)

I'm encountering trouble getting my study group organized to brainstorm the idea of having an International Procrastination Week.
    I must get around to sending out email invitations....I do hope they have computers.
    Gracie
  • March 24, 2010 7:56 PM GMT
    Well I was going to say something sooner again, I think it has to be a week because you can't accomplish enough in just a day
    • 2358 posts
    March 28, 2010 6:07 PM BST
    Still recuperating, will definately post again next week when I have fully recovered.

Cristine
    • 1195 posts
    March 28, 2010 9:30 PM BST
    Crissie
    A good cup of tea might help.
    Sometime soon that is.
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 871 posts
    March 28, 2010 10:31 PM BST
    After much deliberation and discussion I think it is only right that we get the celebratred name right as we dont want to give the wrong impression, also, we want to show that we live in the 21st Century instead of sitting on our hands. I for one really like the idea of "International Procrastination Week". However, as someone kindly pointed out, it is more of a life style, so, "International Procrastination Lifestyle Celebration Week" could be a good candidate.

I feel once we have all agreed on a really good name then we can get right down to business on the important issues.

Which brings up another item on the agenda to be agreed and sanctified. Its the ancronym "ASAPA" which mean, As Soon As Procrastination Allows", where apropriately used, provides the reader with sufficient information about the timescale required to respond to any said subject. There is also another acronym "STAP" which is being considered, similar to STAT, STAP means "Sooner Than Allowed Procrastination", however, the consensus is it raises the urgency to an uncomfortable level which will deter most people from using it.

I apreciate thats a lot to take on board, so without further a do, please take the necessary time to consider your responses.

Love
    Penny
    x