Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » National Procrastination Week

National Procrastination Week

Tags : None
  • 2 2627
    Details later.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      March 5, 2010 11:47 AM GMT
  • WTF
    Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      March 5, 2010 12:17 PM GMT
  • 2 2627
    Sorry, but I'll get around to it soon.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      March 5, 2010 9:15 PM GMT
  • It's not this week... it's next week.
      March 5, 2010 11:15 PM GMT
  • Are you sure it wasn't last week?

Jeri
    Jeri Elaine “A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.” - Irina Dunn, 1970 Indecision is the key to flexibility. - unknown
      March 6, 2010 12:33 AM GMT
  • 2 2627
    Maybe someone should check.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      March 6, 2010 11:25 AM GMT
  • I'll reply tomorrow...
    Sue. X Psychiatrists are like the eunuch in the harem. They know what transvestism is, they can describe it, they can demonstrate it, but they cant actually explain it!
      March 6, 2010 2:20 PM GMT
  • We can discuss this further after lunch. BTW, did anyone make lunch reservations?
      March 6, 2010 2:27 PM GMT
  • Thought about it...
    Sue. X Psychiatrists are like the eunuch in the harem. They know what transvestism is, they can describe it, they can demonstrate it, but they cant actually explain it!
      March 6, 2010 5:56 PM GMT
  • Do I need to do anything special for this?
    Not to borrow the strength of another, nor to rely on one's own strength; to cut off past and future thoughts, and not to live within the everyday mind... then the Great Way is right before your eyes. - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
      March 6, 2010 6:37 PM GMT
  • What a refreshing change, one of the most exciting threads I have come across, can't wait to see how it developes over the next couple of years.

Cristine
      March 6, 2010 6:50 PM GMT
  • BEtter late than never? Opps.... it was 2 years ago last week.
      March 7, 2010 1:42 AM GMT
  • What do you mean you stopped serving dinner 2 hours ago, what time is it anyways?
      March 7, 2010 2:00 AM GMT
  • Let me think about all this and get back to all of you.
      March 7, 2010 4:25 AM GMT
  • Just been so tired lately... I'll work on a more meaningful response tomorrow...

Michelle
      March 7, 2010 1:49 PM GMT
  • Can I get back to you on this?
    Hugs & Kisses, Adele
      March 7, 2010 2:42 PM GMT
  • I was going to respond to this a few days, but I had to do some other things that I waited to the last minute. Sooo, I now have to decide what I will put off till tomorrow...decision, decisions, can't make up my mind.
    <p>A life without purpose, is a life without reason!</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;myspace.com/tammybrianne</p>
      March 7, 2010 4:58 PM GMT
  • Very important, NEWS UP DATE watch this space

Cristine
      March 7, 2010 8:27 PM GMT
  • When is the update? Do I have time to know?
    Not to borrow the strength of another, nor to rely on one's own strength; to cut off past and future thoughts, and not to live within the everyday mind... then the Great Way is right before your eyes. - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
      March 7, 2010 8:33 PM GMT
  • What update's this?........lol

lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      March 7, 2010 11:19 PM GMT
  • (With an ADHD twist...)
    Hmm, update I'll wait until... Ohhhh, sale I should go... but... now what was I going to do?

Michelle
      March 8, 2010 2:32 AM GMT
  • Sorry, I did not log in to read the Forums yesterday....
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      March 8, 2010 5:43 AM GMT
  • UPDATE

On the 7th March 2010 the.........

THIS POST HAS BEEN CENSORED DUE TO ITS UNDERWHELMING AND CONTROVERSIAL CONTENT AND HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN IN ACCORDANCE WITH NATIONAL SECURITY ARTICLE 50012/A/1245/03/08/1910

Cristine
      March 8, 2010 8:44 AM GMT
  • Where do I get clearance to read the orional message??
    Do I need to collect tokens?
    Can someone send me some tokens?
      March 8, 2010 8:17 PM GMT
  • Errrrrrmmmmmmm.
    Sort of.
    You know.
    Thingy.
      March 8, 2010 9:13 PM GMT