Free Corset...First Come

Tags : None
    Hi Everyone-

Perhaps I shouldn't post this here, it isn't really shopping, but it's my forum (sort of), so oh well.

Anyhow, I just ordered and received a pretty nice corset, but I should not, not, not, order things online, especially after a couple of glasses of wine. The corset I got, while very nice and well made is much too small for me (Stop snickering, Wendy), but I got it at such a great price I thought I would just give it to some other girl here on TGS rather than send it back.

So...if anyone is interested I will give it away if you will pay the shipping. You MUST be willing to pay for the shipping costs, though! The corset itself is a black satin below the bust type with stainless steel busk and back lacing, it also has stainless steel boning, or at least that's what their ad said. It measures approx 30" around with the busk closed and perhaps 1" opening at the back. By the way, if you already have a 30" waist, I hate you. Once it's properly laced up it should take your waist down about another 2'' or so. Also, measuring at the busk, it's not quite 12" in length.

So, the first reply I get from a TGS member (who is willing to pay the postage) will be the happy, at least I hope so, recipient of a nice, new corset. Just reply to this post and if you see that someone else has already replied, well then, you may express your disappointment in a nice way, but the first one to answer gets it.

Oh, once you do reply and say you want it, then we can correspond in a less public way and you can let me know where to send it. I hope that works out alright.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      September 26, 2010 10:15 PM BST
  • there couldn.t be a better occasion for a first reply ever to a post

I WANT IT, I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      September 27, 2010 5:57 AM BST
    Yay, Tiffany wins. I love your pic, hon, and I also took a moment to read your profile. Good for you on the HRT & living your life the way you want.

And I also see this is your first post ever, I sincerely hope, now that you've broken the ice, that it won't be the last. So drop me a line by clicking on my picture & going down to where it says message. You can let me know where it needs to be sent and so on. I''m sure it couldn't go to a nicer girl.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      September 27, 2010 1:07 PM BST