Back 2 basics liquid foundation

• 308 posts
    February 28, 2011 5:58 AM GMT
    Well, this is posted in the new site also.

Now to the point. I just ran across a great youtube presentation concerning the different applications of liquid foundation.

First, I have not tried the Benefit Pore-fessional Pro Balm, but I do use the primer. When you watch the video you'll see the product and it's uses.It really makes a difference on his face when you look at the before and after results when he applies both, impressive. Especially for the large pore coverage.

Now this is done by I believe a transgendered person, so this well make for a far more realistic end result. Now some of the technique's he uses I use also with great results. Except for, and I do find it interesting, is spraying the makeup brush with Mac charged water. Seems quite logical.

Now I use the brush that he does not prefer, but what he say's and demonstrates, was impressive, an will try!

Now as far as the setting powder, I do it just a tad different, but his method is worth a try. I just do not use the pad but use a brush, until I am all done then I use a slightly vanilla sparkle dusting powder with the pad to smooth things out and gives a wonderful smell with just a touch of glitter

Huggs Tammy

http://www.youtube.com/wa[...]related