profile probs

• 126 posts
    May 7, 2011 4:27 PM BST

Hi girls,

is there a teccy girl or guy who could help with a few problems I'm having?

I would ask Katie, but I keep doing that and it wont be long till she starts going off line as soon as I come on lol Bless her, shes already trying to change my profile from transvestite to transsexual. Smile

Another problem is that I dont seem to be able to see the pics that I've uploaded, when I goto the album I get a page saying that I dont have permission to view the page.

• 1017 posts
    May 7, 2011 7:47 PM BST

Hi Mandy,

Don't know about the transvestite to transsexual thing, but the reason you can't see your album is that only Full Members can see albums. Basic Members can't, even their own.

Best, Mellie

• May 17, 2011 7:23 PM BST

Hi all

Having problems uploading photos to change my profile.  When i try to upload some photos, I get  the message "File exceeds ini limits.".  Are there specific pic formats and sizes we should be uloading to the site?  Any help would be appreciated.

• May 20, 2011 7:20 AM BST

Hi,

Last time I logged on I was a full member (my paypal account says that a payment was completed on April 8) but now I seem to be back again to being a basic member. Please forgive me if there is some misunderstanding on my part, but shouldn't I be a full member for at least three months?

Thank you

Rachael