progesterone creams

• 1 posts
    July 25, 2011 5:12 PM BST
    HI
    has anyone here had any real experience with
    progesterone creams I have been loooking around and it seems like the best
    option for breast growth prior to hormones, does it work? is it worth the monet
    ? I have also been looking at breast groth pills such as CC Fabulous Breast
    Enlargement Pills, any insight into these would be great thanks a
    lot.
    kirsty
    <!-- / message -->
    • 1652 posts
    July 25, 2011 6:36 PM BST

There is no such thing as breast growth prior to hormones (excepting conditions such as gynecomastia). Progesterone creams don't work, you need micronised progesterone in capsule form if you wish to add progesterone to your hormone regimen. Any other "breast growth pills" are complete quackery in my opinion.

For serious feminisation you need to take estradiol, nothing else compares (and it's surprisingly cheap). Progesterone may help, but that alone will not suffice.

xx

• July 25, 2011 9:48 PM BST

Hi Girls, well I have to agree with Lucy, There is no pre hormone treatment and while there are a couple creams around progeterone is best taken in micronised prog. capsules. the creams don't really work and they have been traced to skin cancers. As for the other types of pills they dont have anything in them that would promote breast growth. If you can, take estridiol or any other form of oestrogen  for the best results.depending on your age it could take several month before you start to see any change. I was 47 when I started and did'nt notice development until well into my eighth month. I stared noticing a slight tenderness as well puffy nipples its now two years and I believe I have reached my ideal size im a 35 b+/c  taking 6mg of estridiol every day im down to 2 now. 

This post was edited by Katherine macbride at July 25, 2011 10:09 PM BST