Cheese on toast.

Tags : None
  • I have enjoyed cheese on toast for years, but find it can be a bit bland if you don't jazz it up.

You can just add Worcestershire Sauce, or I particularly like adding red pesto! And I prefer using Gouda or Edam cheese.

<p><span style="color: #ff00ff;"><strong><em>Being a girl is a full time job... Hugs n' stuff Sammi xXx</em></strong></span></p> <p>&nbsp;</p>
    This post was edited by Sammi Gray at August 26, 2011 4:57 PM BST
      August 26, 2011 4:57 PM BST

When the weather is cooler (not like the 93F forecast here for today) I'll toast a couple of slices of bread and spread peanut butter on one and cover with the other. The heat of the toast is just enough to melt the peanut butter so it is soft, warm and gooey. Guaranteed to make you feel all toasty inside.

<p><span style="color: #800080;">Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola Lo-lo-lo-lo Lola</span> - Ray Davies, The Kinks</p> <p><span style="color: #3366ff;">(S)he's a walking contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction</span> - Kris Kristofferson</p>
      August 26, 2011 5:31 PM BST
  • I have in the past used grated cheese and mixed it with marmite/vegemite (there's a whole forum debate there!) and then spread it on the toast, gives a nice tangy taste

August 27, 2011 9:32 PM BST
  • Cheese on toast in the cooking forum?

Thinking of starting a thread on the merits of Pot Noodle...

xx

This post was edited by Lucy Diamond at August 28, 2011 11:42 AM BST
      August 28, 2011 11:41 AM BST
  • Lucy Diamond said:

Cheese on toast in the cooking forum?

Thinking of starting a thread on the merits of Pot Noodle...

xx

There are none IMO!

<p><span style="color: #ff00ff;"><strong><em>Being a girl is a full time job... Hugs n' stuff Sammi xXx</em></strong></span></p> <p>&nbsp;</p>
    This post was edited by Sammi Gray at August 28, 2011 3:43 PM BST
      August 28, 2011 3:42 PM BST