Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Significant Others Info » Meet your Mod! Hi from E-J

Meet your Mod! Hi from E-J

Tags : None

I am E-J (aka Emma-Jayne,  NOT  Emma, thank you my lovely! Tongue out  )

I am a straight female.

My partner is Transexual.   Male to female.

We met online about 7 ish years ago on a website about bad drivers. We were both married to numptys at the time.(who we are no longer with! Thankfully!)We had very similar sense of humour. We got chatting on MSN.

When I first met Mandy  she/he  explained her/himself as a Cross Dresser  but as our relationship progressed and she was allowed to look deeper and explore her feelings she described herself as Transvestite.

Now  Mandy has accepted that she is actually at the far end of the Transgendered Spectrum and we are now on the transition journey .

Please do take some time to read the other threads and replies in the SO forum . As you will discover, you are not alone. There are many who are struggling to come to terms with the fact that the person you thought you knew soooooooo well  isn’t quite as you thought. Its really not the end of the world.

If you prefer to PM me and not post on here thats fine Smile

Loves from E-J

E-J XX
    This post was edited by E-J Watts (SO Forum Mod) at July 29, 2012 12:51 AM BST
      October 23, 2011 7:30 PM BST
  • Muah...Love you girl....you are a very big inspiration in my life and I appreciate your friendship...have a great day and smile...

October 24, 2011 5:13 PM BST