Penis shrinkage and Pueraria Mirifica

• March 25, 2014 5:26 PM GMT
    Jim Wagner said:

I know. That's why I was asking hereSmile

I don't want to waste $70.00 on the spray yet there is not a lot of website posting saying that the spray is a waste, so maybe it works. That spray is offered only for application to the breasts for enlargement and also written of as a way to shrink a penis, so as it is an herb and can't be patented maybe somebody here already tried it and it worked a little or a lot.

Anybody?

First of all . . . I really agree with what Carol and Cassandra are saying.  Pueraria Mirifica should not be used for shrinking your penis.  It does however cause blood flow to increase in your breasts and penis.  This is a natural herb and therefore the US pharma companies don't want it to be used.  I have personally used Pueraria since my first visit to Thailand.  Not all PM is created equal is another thing to remember.  Like Carol said, a lot of what you see online is all a huge scam to take your money. 

For instance, a spray is not going to do anything for you!  You must ingest large dosages of pure extract and you can't stop.  So once you start seeing results, you must continue to take the pills.  I get mine for about $12 per month and use the serum simply to firm my skin.  It doesn't cause your breasts to grow.  One other side effect that it has is it will slightly lower your testosterone levels.  Again, this is something that will have to be taken every day.  If you want more permanent results, you must get surgery.

Good luck to you!

• March 26, 2014 9:16 PM GMT

Thanks for all of the information provided here. I have been very interested in shrinking my penis for many years and have been trying this product topically (cream and spray) for about a month or so. It is convenient to apply it during masturbation and has not caused irritation to the area. Although I have used it for only a month, I can say that it definitely contracts the flacid penis so that it appears smaller. Erections still the same length although girth has lessened by probably a 1/4 inch.

I know this endeavor may sound unusual to most because I still want to remain a man, but this is without a doubt what I have wanted to do since puberty. We can't choose our fetishes and what turns us on and the only thing that does it for me is small penis humiliation (not being able to satisify a woman, being compared to larger men, and being emasculated for that). Unfortunately, I was born "above average", particularly in girth, so I have always worn "snugger fitting" condoms or even ordered specially made custom made small condoms that would fit extra snug and decrease my size for sex. 

That being said, if anyone knows of any product (topical, pill etc.) that shrinks the penis without other (drastic) feminizing side effects, your advice would be greatly appreciated.

This post was edited by Former Member at March 26, 2014 9:18 PM GMT
    • 746 posts
    March 26, 2014 9:39 PM GMT
    Take 2-6 of Androease daily from this site...
    [Link removed]
    Traci
    This post was edited by Lucy Diamond at July 9, 2014 12:19 AM BST
  • March 27, 2014 8:03 AM GMT

Thanks for the link Traci. I appreciate it.

• 1652 posts
    March 27, 2014 12:40 PM GMT
    If my maths is correct, which it probably isn't...
    6 Androease a day, £17 for a bottle of 60, that's £17 every 10 days, £620.50 a year, just for the Androease. Triple that if you add Evanescence and Feminol to your regime!
    Someone is making a lot of money from this.
    Human bio-identical hormones are much cheaper than these plant extracts, and I promise they work excellently. They won't shrink your penis without side effects though (breast growth, softer skin etc).
    I pay £100 per year for all my prescriptions, everything, all my hormones and anything else I may need. Paying 18 times that is bonkers. After 9 years on hormones I've still paid less than half of what you'd pay in ONE year on all this stuff. Buying 17B-estrogen online is still much cheaper if you don't get prescriptions. And if I was a millionaire, I'd still choose human estrogen over phyto estrogen.
    However strongly you feel about the efficacy of herbal hormones, PM, whatever, I just can't see how anyone can justify spending so many thousands of bucks on such an "alternative" when full feminisation is required.
    xx
    • 746 posts
    March 27, 2014 4:36 PM GMT

Lucy...Andy only wanted the drive down his male part without the feminizing effects.  The AE mentioned by me above is truly effective (I'm living proof) and does not add estrogen to his system.  I know we've gone over this many a time, and I do not have an interest financially in these products, but geez girl, there are alternatives to Spiro (dangerous if not watched closely) or Androcur.  Message me if you wish to see some "results" of 4 years of useage.  Otherwise, we're kind of beating a dead horse to death on the topic.  He asked for suggestions, I offered him a solution.  If it didn't work, I would not suggest it.  The creams and stuff are a total waste...the AE works very, very effectively for his goals.

Other than that, how is your band coming along?  I haven't seen any recent posts of shows and always enjoy listeing to your group.

Best wishes always!

Traci xoxo

• 1652 posts
    March 27, 2014 8:28 PM GMT
    I wasn't actually trying to advise Andy on any ways to achieve what he wants. My post was a little off topic, but on a thread about herbals which has already had 45,000 views I think appropriate. I simply wanted to point out that the cost of these things is extortionate.
    I could also send pic's of my results if anyone wanted to see them, but if you're happy with your results Traci then I'm not going to try to persuade you to change. But read my post again, maybe you missed the point! It was directed at others, not at you.
    Just for the record, I had considerable "shrinkage" along with great feminising effects just from 17-B estradiol alone. I know the dangers of Spiro and Androcur and I wouldn't advise anyone to take them ever. They are entirely unnecessary when taking bio-identical estrogen, which on its own drives down testosterone to virtually zero level.
    But I'm afraid I have no advice for Andy or the original poster of this thread to achieve what they want.
    • 2 posts
    May 28, 2014 2:00 AM BST

I have been taking Finasteride and it has been shrinking mine.Smile

• 746 posts
    May 28, 2014 4:23 AM BST

Finasteride inhibits conversion of testosterone to DHT, the leading ingredient for male baldness.  It is not a feminizing drug nor ought it shrink your willy...are you taking other things?

• 1652 posts
    May 28, 2014 11:18 AM BST
    Traci Lee O'Gara said: Finasteride inhibits conversion of testosterone to DHT, the leading ingredient for male baldness.  It is not a feminizing drug nor ought it shrink your willy... are you taking other things?

"5α-reductases are a family of isozymes that play a critical role in transformation not only of testosterone but also of progesterone, DOC, aldosterone and cortisol into a host of neuro-active steroids that regulate multitude of functions in human physiology… the neuro-active steroid hormones modulate multitude of functions in human physiology encompassing regulation of sexual differentiation, neuro-protection, memory enhancement, anxiety, sleep and stress, among others.
    Until recently, the adverse effects of 5α -reductase inhibitor therapy were thought to be very minor and well tolerated. However, new information suggests that these drugs may impair sexual function including sexual desire, erectile and orgasmic function. Recent studies in animal models suggested that these agents alter penile tissue histo-architecture and nitric oxide synthase function in penile tissue and thus can contribute to erectile dysfunction.
    It is particularly important to note that in a subset of patients, the effects of these drugs are long lasting and may be irreversible."

So no it's not a "feminising drug", but conversion of testosterone to DHT is not its only effect. Accordingh to the above, recent studies have shown that finasteride can affect penile tissue and erectile finction.
    Of course the main reason we take it is to prevent male pattern baldness. I get it on prescription here in the UK.
    xx
    • 746 posts
    May 28, 2014 5:17 PM BST

Agreed...but it ought not shrink your willy drastically...

• 2 posts
    June 9, 2014 1:39 AM BST

It has taken at least an inch off of my length and girth.

And no more erections! Yay!

• June 9, 2014 9:58 AM BST
    Nicky Smalls said:

It has taken at least an inch off of my length and girth.

And no more erections! Yay!

I bet your wife is well pleased with you, a 43 year old married man with a useless Penis.

Are you just taking the piss here? I mean your name now matches your Penis. Can I ask why? As in why would you want to stop it working and make it shrink? . On the subject of shrink! Have you thought of seeing one?.

There is a lot of madness in this thread but you have just made it look that little more demented .

Say Hi to little willy from me , Julia .

• July 24, 2014 6:32 PM BST
    Trixie Switch said:

Bryony is not a pretender.  Pueraria mirifica, although weaker than pharmaceutical hormones, can help men develop breast tissue, and given time, a significant amount.  After several months, many men develop buds which over time grow and soften.  

Trixie is correct . . . I have connected and found solace on GS with many of you and for that I thank you.  One of the things that has changed my life forever is my love affair with PM.  For those of you who have asked me in private I am always willing to share with you my source.  A lot of you are leery (as you should be) of getting ripped off with a product that doesn't work and a lot of them are gimmicks, but I have been using this particular strand from Thailand where I lived for one year and have achieved my goal of a strong B cup and almost fitting into a C which is unheard of for a male. 

I haven't seen any penis shrinkage from this though . . . sorry 

I do have to take it consistnetly otherwise, I will lose my swelling.  I waited over 3 months to see the desired results and I spend about $300/year on these treatments.  I am very happy to provide before and after pics in private if you want to see . . . but please know this ... your body fat content has a lot to do with it.  I am a person who easily gains weight.  I have to work out all the time and watch what I eat.  I do not do a lot of cardio because your breast is the first place you lose it.  If you're  a person with an unreasonably high metabolism and it's difficult for you to gain weight, even the best quality Pueraria Mirifica will not help you because your body will only get better hair and skin haha.

I hope this helps you out and feel free to reach out to me.  I'm not active daily but I will be happy to send my pics

This post was edited by Former Member at July 24, 2014 6:39 PM BST
    • 5 posts
    July 24, 2014 7:23 PM BST

Maxxine - I would love to know your source.  

Trixie

• July 25, 2014 12:45 PM BST

I know that this might sound too good to be true, but check out this clinical paper:

"Efficacy comparison of Pueraria mirifica (PM) against conjugated equine estrogen (CEE) with/without medroxyprogesterone acetate (MPA) in the treatment of climacteric symptoms in perimenopausal women: phase III study."  at http://imsear.hellis.org/handle/123456789/41330

"CONCLUSION: PM, containing phytoestrogens, has estrogenic effect as similar as CEE, and can alleviate the climacteric symptoms in perimenopausal women"

And there are many other such papers that can be found through Google Scholar.

Bryony

Cristine Shye

(Where does it mention male to female transexuals???????)

An understanding of what your reading before you copy and paste  >> perimenopausal women <<  with the generic make up and endrocrone system of a genetic female.

NOT applicable to Male to female transexuals.   Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze now thats misleading and mis-information.

Note:- I am not having a dig at people who have geuine personal experiences, just those that read something, without understanding it and making it a fact. trying to make it seem relevant.

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at July 25, 2014 2:06 PM BST
  • July 25, 2014 1:22 PM BST

I buy make up that lies on the pack! Max Factor lipfinity? It says it stays on for up to 8 hours . That "Could" be possible if, I did not have a drink or , did not have any food or , did not lick my lips and just spent 8 hours with my mouth wide open it may work then. Truth is I am lucky if it stays there for 2 hours but I still buy it , only because I like it.

I am fairly sure that swallowing strange roots and leaves ect thinking they will replace hormones is a pointless act to a male to female transexual. They are most likely useless to genetic females too.

I am now going to put my lunch in the microwave! It will say on the pack it is delicious! That is why I don't really want it "It is lies" . Just a cup of tea then for now me thinks , at least its wet.

Take care xx

• August 4, 2014 3:39 PM BST

Has everyone here finished insulting intelligent people? Feel free to have a go at me and I too will tell you that eating roots leaves and bushes will do nothing for you except cost you money . There are People here who know what they are talking about , it is not best to insult them with crap comments. You see swallowing that stuff makes you the dim ones .

Next please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited by Former Member at August 4, 2014 3:42 PM BST
  • August 6, 2014 2:24 PM BST

Did anyone click on the links in my post 'October 8, 2013 1:36 AM BST'

Pueraria mirifica, based, breast enhancement

Which leads to:-

Vital Dynamics Inc. has agreed to stop selling a breast enhancement pill and cream that the Federal Trade Commission said didn't do what the company promised.

The Conoga Park, Calif., company marketed its Isis system - one of dozens of breast enhancement products available by telephone and over the Internet - as a safe and effective way for women to increase their breast size. Consumers spent more than $22 million on the herbal capsules and cream beginning in 1999, the FTC said.

But federal regulators, in a complaint filed in federal court in Los Angeles, said the company had no basis for its claims in radio, TV and print advertising that its product worked in most cases and did so without negative side effects.

Vital Dynamics received "hundreds of complaints about side effects, including headache, nausea and allergic reactions," the FTC said.

Vital Dynamics' three top officers, Geoffrey V. Knight, Mark D. Berman and Allen Smith, agreed to pay a total of $50,000 to settle the complaint. Knight has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection.

The three men also could be liable for up to $22 million if the court finds they misrepresented their finances, according to the settlement.

The company did not admit to any wrongdoing, said Claudia Lewis-Eng, its Washington-based lawyer.

The agreement is awaiting approval from a federal judge in Los Angeles.

http://sfsbm.org/wiki2/index.php?title=Talk:Marketers_of_Purported_%22Breast_Enhancement%22_System_Settle_FTC_Charges

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at August 6, 2014 2:26 PM BST
    • 5 posts
    August 6, 2014 4:12 PM BST
    Cristine, Shye (GS Admin) said:

Did anyone click on the links in my post 'October 8, 2013 1:36 AM BST'

Pueraria mirifica, based, breast enhancement

Which leads to:-

Vital Dynamics Inc. has agreed to stop selling a breast enhancement pill and cream that the Federal Trade Commission said didn't do what the company promised.

The Conoga Park, Calif., company marketed its Isis system - one of dozens of breast enhancement products available by telephone and over the Internet - as a safe and effective way for women to increase their breast size. Consumers spent more than $22 million on the herbal capsules and cream beginning in 1999, the FTC said.

But federal regulators, in a complaint filed in federal court in Los Angeles, said the company had no basis for its claims in radio, TV and print advertising that its product worked in most cases and did so without negative side effects.

Vital Dynamics received "hundreds of complaints about side effects, including headache, nausea and allergic reactions," the FTC said.

Vital Dynamics' three top officers, Geoffrey V. Knight, Mark D. Berman and Allen Smith, agreed to pay a total of $50,000 to settle the complaint. Knight has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection.

The three men also could be liable for up to $22 million if the court finds they misrepresented their finances, according to the settlement.

The company did not admit to any wrongdoing, said Claudia Lewis-Eng, its Washington-based lawyer.

The agreement is awaiting approval from a federal judge in Los Angeles.

http://sfsbm.org/wiki2/index.php?title=Talk:Marketers_of_Purported_%22Breast_Enhancement%22_System_Settle_FTC_Charges

I poked around and finally found a copy of the FTC Complaint in this case.  The Vital dynamics pills allegedly contained a bunch of different herbs.  However, it does not appear that pueraria mirifica was one of them.  

There is no doubt that there are a lot of bad products marketed, and many people fall for them and waste their money.  This case does not really say anything about pm, however.  

The negative commentary on this thread about pm seems to be based entirely on assumptions, based on no actual information or experience.  

• 746 posts
    August 6, 2014 5:31 PM BST

As an almost 5 yr. user of a herbal solution, there is no question about how effective they have been for me...there is one reputable company out there that has been doing it properly in their offerings for over 20 years now.  This has been kicked around for a few years in this site and I'm not going to add more fuel to a potentially hot topic.  But truthfully, there are alternative methods to achieve one's goals.  Has it worked for all of their users?  I doubt it very much...but other factors weigh into the ability of one's body to morph such as diet, smoking, stress, etc.  PM is one of the ingredients they use in their blend and they do not just crush up a bunch of leaves and stuff them into capsules like virtually all of the other herbal "solutions" out there.  As with any product, there are "active" ingredients within the overall end product.  They have managed to extract the "active" ingredient witin PM and other herbals to make their product effective...'nuff said...my point in this reply is do not be close minded about things.  It really comes across as hypocritical coming from our community!  Imagine if the world saw gender as truly binary????  Oh, wait!!!   They already do....OK...but I do agree with the prescribed advocates in that ingesting 99.9% of those herbal "solutions" are a total waste of one's money.

Here's a pic of me, the "weedeater" in a bikini top...judge for yourself!

Traci xoxo

• August 6, 2014 6:44 PM BST

Trixie switch.

''The negative commentary on this thread about pm seems to be based entirely on assumptions, based on no actual information or experience''.

Why do people have to quote, verbatum previous quotes.   

The original site and advertising for  'Vital dynamics was taken down, I distinctly remember it as promoting

Pueraria mirifica, now wether their product did or not contain that herb is debatable.

As to my personal experience or information, one has only to read my research on the subject in other threads and also the Wikki adage.

• 5 posts
    August 6, 2014 7:06 PM BST

I apologize for quoting your earlier post.  I agree that it is better not to do so.  

I know nothing about the Vital Dynamics Products other than what was stated in the FTC Complaint.  As for PM itself, I know a little more, and from personal experience.  It is moderately effective to effective for quite a few biological males.  

• 2 posts
    October 24, 2014 6:00 PM BST

I have been prescribed Climaval for several years now and recently my GP added Oestrogel what sort of effects can I expect I am 66 now and erections are very much a thing of the past

• 1 posts
    January 16, 2015 11:35 AM GMT

Hi.

I have been taking Pueraria Mirifica [Phytoestrogen] pills 450mg for 8 months 2 a day at first but now 1 a day, & occasionally use PM cream on my breasts, & have developed  small breasts, 'A' cup now whereas before I was  flat,  my libido has droped off a little, also I have put on a ring of fat around my middle ' a muffin!' & my male jeans are quite tight around my butt now!.

so nothing dramatic but my body/face has definatly feminised somewhat , I dont use breast forms anymore just chiken fillets! but I have got chubby around my middle I still shave as usual, everywhere!, it has not stopped male hair growth & in fact may improve hair growth on the scalp.  I have not heard/ read anything or  about penis shrinkage with PM 

I felt a little odd the first 2 weeks I started, dizzy tired but it soon passed & my nipples ached & still do a hour or so after taking a pill!

I buy my PM from thailand  at £5 a 100 pills, thru ebay, sounds dodgy I hear u say but the seller 'asianorama'  has good feedback & has been on Ebay for 12 years & I am sure wud be removed {eventually!] by Ebay if the product was a con or dodgy .....  http:// www.ebay. co.uk/usr/ asianorama    is thier feedback link, no spaces, hope its ok to post I have no interest in this company 

This post was edited by joni Masters at January 17, 2015 3:22 AM GMT
  • October 16, 2015 2:44 AM BST
    How much to female hormones usually shrink?
  • October 16, 2015 2:45 AM BST
    How much to female hormones usually shrink?
    • 3 posts
    October 25, 2015 2:24 AM GMT

I am curious too.  I have been taking Androcur/Siterone 100mg/pill for about 4 months and have noticed a loss of labido and a fair bit of shrinkage.  I have not seen much in the way of breast tissue growth or anything else.  I have seen on boards that Estradiol Valerate is fairly effective as a Estrogen HRT medication.  The largest pill size I have seen made is 2mg.  I saw someone was taking 2 pills a day to feminize and grow breasts.  I don't know if it was having to work against his T levels or not and I didn't see any followups to see how it was going after a while.  I am thinking that it would be more effective with a T inhibitor like Androcur.  I have also read that 300mg of Androcur daily produces perminant chemical castration over a period of time as testicular atrophy erodes away the manhood.  I would be interested in hearing what others may have experienced using these drugs or others like them and what they have learned.