Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Significant Others Info » Christmas is around the corner...

Christmas is around the corner...

Tags : None
  • So....today here in the USA it is Thanksgiving, which sort of is also the beginning of the countdown to that other holiday of joy and giving...CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

What are everyone's plans for the holiday season?

And beside the usual gifts for our significant others, what other items will be included in their Holiday stockings?

And a question to our transgendered friends, besides the obvious gifts of new make-up, new clothes, shoes, etc....what would you like to see under the tree this year, that you wish we knew to get you?

November 24, 2011 5:50 PM GMT
    Hi Lori. Makeup,clothes,shoes ect would be fab but what I could really do with is a magic pill to turn me into the woman I crave. I've looked on eBay and amazon but I can't find any anywhere lol. I guess I'll just settle for world peace oh and maybe a winning lottery ticket ;-). If you see Santa I would be very great full and I swear I've been a good girl all year lol. Happy holidays. Hugs Lillith
    <p>man i feel like a woman</p>
      November 24, 2011 7:25 PM GMT
  • Yep....we are looking for that dang lottery ticket too...keeps eluding us...
      November 24, 2011 8:14 PM GMT
  • Eat far too much, get really drunk, think about friends and family here and gone, just the usual.
      November 25, 2011 5:22 PM GMT
  • Lol Heather that sounds like us at Christmas!
      November 26, 2011 4:47 AM GMT
  • Is it wrong to buy your favorite TG awesome Christmas presents and then think about in the future possibly "borrowing" these items? Hmmmm...
    I will stay out of her closet.
    I will stay out of her closet.
    I will stay out of her closet...............
    ''
    ''
    ''
    ''
      November 29, 2011 3:20 PM GMT
  • One of the best parts of the season it being able to roam the stores and buy lots of those pretty things without turning heads.
    One for her, one for me...
      November 29, 2011 5:31 PM GMT